Print

Author Topic: Luigi in Mario 64?  (Read 17896 times)

« on: August 29, 2003, 06:50:02 AM »
Rumors has it that Luigi was in the game, however later removed.
Well I have the Pictures to prove it.

Click Here

nintendomillenium2000@yahoo.com

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 07:31:23 AM »
!! wow. Err... I don't know if that's a hack or not. Yeesh. What do you have to do get that to come up?

It''s-a-me! NeoMario!
It''s-a-me! NeoMario!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 08:21:34 AM »
I got these pictures from Nintendo Powers.

nintendomillenium2000@yahoo.com

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 10:17:55 AM »
Oh...my...Rest assured, young Padawan, that Luigi was not in Super Mario 64, nor was there some 121st star that they took out. We already would have known about it. Keep your doctored pictures at home.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 11:12:20 AM »
I'ved playded SM64 over a million times and i just want everyone to know.

Luigi is not in Mario 64! (It would be cool if he was)

BTW: those pics are hoaxes

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 01:16:51 PM »
First of all, I never said he is in it now. But he was in it. For those of you who don't know,(which is most of you) game developer ofter take things out of game right before publishing it. Luigi removed because the game contained too much space. As for the Pictures, Well they aren't my picture I scaned them from Nintendo Powers. The Official Nintendo Magazine. For those who don't believe me, well............
read it for a change.    

http://www.geocities.com/nintendomillenium2000

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 02:46:50 PM »
LOL!!

I've seen those pictures before. About 5 years ago, in 7th grade. Hah, how I thought I'd never see them again.

More over, those pictures were proven to be falsified. Look at Luigi in that first one; looks an awful lot like one of Mario's positions, ya know, when he's looking up.

But wait! He's wearing green and is obviously not of the same physique, you may say.

If I recall, it was a simple Strech/Skew and recoloration. Not too complicated. Heh, and in that second one, they didn't even bother to skew it.

Might have worked years ago, but not now, kiddo.

But, since you scanned them yourself, you say, please let us in on the secret. What issue of Nintendo Power did you scan them from? That little information seemed to be missing.

Edited by - Black Mage on 8/29/2003 1:48:54 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 02:50:40 PM »

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 02:55:19 PM »
you said you seen them "About 5 years ago". It wasn't out back them. Wow you really are and honest person,not!!!!.

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 02:57:07 PM »
I saw those pictures in the "Luigi in Super Mario 64" section in TMK.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/29/2003 2:00:24 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 03:00:31 PM »
thread thread really isn't going anywhere, so why don't the Moderators close it already. Its just taking up space. But just for the records, I'm right.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 03:51:20 PM »
I'm the Master of all that is Luigi and I say those are the most obviously doctored photographs of a game I have ever seen.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 04:01:39 PM »
You are wrong with a capital "wrong". Those pictures can be seen at almost any decent Mario site under the "fake pictures" section. For example, they were on TMK, SM128c, etc. By the way, this remings me of a big flame war long ago, when either kirby_101 or bandicootbuddy posted a fake Luigi in SM64 cheat, and kept insisting they were right.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 04:38:22 PM »
What a LIE! I saw those pics a while back and they were proved to be wrong. Luigi is basically a vertically stretched clone of Mario. Look how blocky it is around Luigi while Mario is not.

With those fake pics was a stupid, long, and annoying procedure. I read one part of it. The last thing of the dumb list was in Lava Lava Land, you were supposed to jump in the volcano, then jump in the lavafall. It would then warp you to Jolly Roger Bay where you could have the Metal Cap just long enough to open that box with the skull on it that slides on the sunken ship. It said when you broke, it would have a Luigi's hat in it. Mario would pick it up, say "Here we go!" then magically turn into Luigi. Or that you and Luigi could switch off at any point during the game.

Although, they had an idea to put Luigi in, but the confusion of saving and memory limitations forbid even thinking about Luigi to be put in the game. You know how Mario's head showed up on save file? Well, the confusion with his head and Luigi's on the save file would be too much trouble.

I'm probably wrong, but that's what I read about.

Well, to sum it up, Luigi couldn't be in he game and you need to take your fake pics back to where they originated.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 04:52:44 PM »
Is this guy a newbie? I hope I;m not still considered a newbie. Almost everybody usually in Site Discussion and General Mario Chat knows me. Y'all know how I act. Anyway, is this guy trying to prove us wrong, when we already know what's what? LD isn't a liar. That was an overstatement. Sometimes I make OVERstatements. I might of said that it came out 5 billion years ago. So stop running around calling everyone a liar.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2003, 05:00:07 PM »
I hope that "fake Luigi pic" guy isn't the one that e-mailed TMK asking if SMRPG was released for the N64. Or the guy who called TMK liars and said that you could make it past -1 in SMB and fight the Goomba King from PM. How could you fight someone before they're even created? Or even before the creation of the system before that? Boy, J.J. got fired up on those two questions. J.J. is awesome!

Hey Luigi pic dude, do you know what the minus world is? Heh heh, tricky one a for a newbie, eh? I'm just wondering if this guy knows.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2003, 05:03:42 PM »
Nintendomillenium, when you said "one for the records," were you meaning records for lying? Hmmm..... Luigi is NOT in SM64, and that's all I have to say about it.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2003, 08:06:29 PM »
<sarcasm>Yeah, he obviously knew the pics were fake</sarcasm>

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2003, 08:28:01 PM »
Ok ok. Let me clear this up. (Although it already has been. :p) In very early ideas for Super Mario 64, they were going to put Luigi into the game as a bonus for completing a special mission. However, in the end they decided not to for memory space reasons. Soon after the game was released, someone decided to be a moron and use this small statement about Luigi to make one of those rediculous fake codes. Well, they made some fake pictures, and many believed these pcitures for reasons I will never know. The bottom line: Those pictures are fake. There never were any official pictures of LUigi in Super Mario 64. Luigi was one idea for it, but was abandoned early on, much before the game was released or even completed. Oh and it's "Nintendo Power" not Powers you dunderpate!

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2003, 10:10:58 PM »
1. "About 5 years ago" could be four years.
2. April, 1999? April 1st, perhaps?
3. The other picture looks like they pasted Luigi's head in from Mario Kart 64. And the "121?" Child's play with any decent photo app.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2003, 10:39:31 PM »
 Heh, I'm sorry. I hate to give this thread more attention, but well, meh.

Chupperson Weird has explained my comment. I was making a rough estimate based on my school years. I had believed it came out my 6th grade year. I must have been wrong. No matter.

Nintendo Power, April 1999, you say?

It just so happens I have that issue.

Volume 119:

Beetle Adventure Racing - Cover story.

Exclusive Shots! Star Wars: Episode I: Racer

Hot Previews:
-A Bug's Life
-Re-Volt

Super Smash Bros.  -- And a Smashing Contest!

Yes sir. I decided to check out your fabulously scanned images for myself.

To my surprise, however, I was unable to locate them by flipping through each page.

Maybe you'd like to clue me in on which page it's on. Do tell, my friend.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2003, 11:57:12 PM »
I also have that issue. It's not in there. I checked over and over but nothing. It would appear that your pathetic rumour has been shot down Nintendomillenium. Next time you wanna start up a fake code or rumor, make sure you have your facts straight.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 12:46:47 PM »
Has it occured to you that maybe NintendoMillinium believed the pictures?

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2003, 05:51:08 PM »
New and exciting updates in the field of "Luigi in Super Mario 64" theories!

Newest theory:  Luigi is actually present in Mario 64 throughout the entire game!

That's right, Luigi is actually in the castle at the same time as Mario, but is never ever seen.  He does his best to hide from Mario and the Lakitu cameraman, preferring circular places like the basement area just outside Lethal Lava Land where he can easily dupe his brother by running to the opposite side of the passageway.  This way he can avoid being discovered, even if Mario decides to run in circles.

Artist's Rendering

But why is Luigi constantly hiding like this?  Rumor has it that he snuck into the castle to try and make a surprise appearance, despite his being removed early on from the idea phase.  Others believe the Luigi is trying to sabotage Mario's solo career, and is actually responsible for more of the castle's traps than Bowser.

Nobody, however, can really say for sure

More on this exciting news as it develops!

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2003, 06:14:29 PM »
ROFFNR!!!   Where did you hear that?

Edited by - Markio on 8/30/2003 6:08:03 PM

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2003, 06:21:38 PM »
They aren't lying!  I came across a glitch that allows you to play as Luigi!  I don't know what happened, but in the hallway that goes to the first Bowser area, I somehow got past the barrier!  I just kind of slid into the wall and came out the other side!  Excited, I ran over to the Bowser picture, and jumped in.  Mario just jumped back out again.  I jumped in a bunch more times, but it didn't work.  Then, remembering all the tricks that had to do with the number "64", I jumped in until it was presisely 64 times in and out.  On the sixty-fourth jump, Mario jumped out and was clutching a green hat!  Let me tell you, I about ****ped my pants when I saw this.  I know you think I'm lying, but this is all true.  It allowed me to save and I was able to walk back down the hallway into the main area without the trap door or barrier.  Oh yeah, and the Peach-to-Bowser painting was then Mario to Luigi, and the Bowser level was now a cool bonus game.  I walked into the main area and headed down the stairs, and saw Luigi standing on the sun symbol!  I talked to him and he said something like: "Thank you Mario for helping me get out of that painting!  I should give you something in return!  Tell you what: I'll take care of the Princess, you should go home and rest!  You're all dirty and sweaty!" Mario then gave Luigi his hat back and walked out the front door.  I could play as Luigi!!!  Here's a few other things I noticed though:
1. Luigi can jump higher than Mario
2. Luigi does the same punch combo as in SSMB
3. The warp pipe that Mario comes out of in the beginning sticks out of the ground in front of the castle!  Go in it and you'll be at Mario and Luigi's HOUSE!!!  It's SO cool!  It's very much like the house from PM! And if you ground pound near Mario and Luigi's bed, you'll drop into a secret basement where you CAN GET THE 121st STAR!!!
(NO!  I'm NOT lying!  This is all true!)
4. If you start a new game, you can choose who you want to be for the start of the game.  If you pick Luigi, Peach's speech will include Luigi instead of Mario, and the cake will be a pie.
5. If you finish the game as Luigi, Peach will say Luigi instead of Mario, and pie instead of cake.  The "The End" screen at the end has a pie with a Luigi doll next to Yoshi.
6. If you beat it with 121 stars as Luigi, you'll get a special ending where Bowser falls from the sky, and you have to beat him once more on the castle grounds.  You can beat him by grabbing him by his tail and spinning him really fast.  Then throw him into the castle.  You win, and Bowser hops in his Clown Copter and flys off.  You then get a special ending where Daisy shows up and Luigi gets a kiss.  The ending picture has the whole gang around the pie, and Luigi has it all in his mustache.  Bowser is also looking in the window angrily.
7. If you beat it with all 121 stars as Mario, he gets a kiss from Peach and he blushes.
8. Luigi is WAY faster than Mario.  He runs at about 1.5 times the speed of Mario.
9. Luigi can't be hurt by falling.
10. (Possibly the coolest) Luigi's face is now on the "Press Start to Play" screen.  Playing with Luigi's face is a lot more fun too, as his face can stretch more.
11. Luigi doesn't sound like Mario.  He sounds like Luigi from Mario Kart 64.
12. I called the guys of Nintendo about this and they congratulated me on finding the 64th SM64 game made.  They explained the whole thing to me and said to try and find everything that was hidden.
13. All images you see are edited.  Luigi is taller than Mario by quite a bit, and he's a rather dark shade of green.
14.  Luigi blinks in morse code.  Though I thought this was stupid, I tried translating it.  It eventually came out to "SUPERLUIGI64ENJOY"  Which came out to "Super Luigi 64!  Enjoy!"
15. Luigi dreams about meatballs and speghetti rather than ravioli.
16. Luigi seems to have a problem with ghosts.  I can't seem to get him down the hallway to the courtyard!  The guys at Nintendo said there was a way, and if I made it I'd get an award.  I haven't found it yet.  Oh yeah, and every time I try to get him down the halway he just stops in front of the big ghost, screams, and runs back towards the basement.
17. Luigi can walk up slopes.
18. When shell surfing, Luigi bounces off of things rather than losing the shell.
19. Luigi seems to take less damage.
20. The caps seem to last longer on Luigi, and the wing cap is easier to manuver.  You don't have to dive and then pull up to gain altitude.
21. And finally, Luigi says "Hasta la vista Bowser" instead of "So long-a Bowser!".

Whew!  Questions?  Comments?

Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2003, 06:38:17 PM »
Are you sure? l=t

My brain is working at a rate of 00.4%. :P
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2003, 06:43:22 PM »
Can you get screen shots? TvT

My brain is working at a rate of 00.4%. :P
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2003, 07:01:43 PM »
That is the most ridiculous code rumor I've ever heard. I'm sorry but it is just plain not believable. I'm not even gonna ask for photo proff, because I know that you'll come up with some lame excuse like, "Oh I never got a picture of it. Sorry."

Meowrio- The Samurai Pizza Cat

Likes- Nintendo, Jazz, Cartoons, Frogs, Skunks, nature, Ramen Noodles.

Dislikes- Perfume, Processed Chicken, Hippies, X-Box, Playstation 2.  
= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2003, 07:06:57 PM »
I think that is cool, but not sure if it's true.  Post pictures, though.  I like the other fake pictures, too.

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2003, 07:14:19 PM »
Actually, I don't have the software that allows me to put pictures on my computer.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2003, 08:19:54 PM »
Those are all lies.
Why did you waste your valuable life making this crap up when you could have been studying or taking a walk or doing ANYthing else?
Why? Why did you waste 20-50 miutes of your life making up all these lies? Do you think when your an old man in his deathbed your going to say 'Man, I'm glad I took the time to write all those lies and attempt to trick all those people'.No your not!!

I took time out of my life to fight for the truth.
I took time out of my life to stop all the secrets and lies.
I took time out of my life to ensure there is good left in the human race.
I took time out off my life to say that Luigi is not in Super Mario 64.
So lets end this 7 year old arguement and everyone in the forum repeat after me.(seriously)
Luigi is not in Super Mario 64.

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2003, 08:32:19 PM »
Master_Luigi wants Luigi in SM64.

But the truth is, Luigi is definetly NOT in SM64.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2003, 09:56:56 PM »
All right, thats IT!! How long are you people gonna spam the forums with this Luigi in SM64 crap?! It is the dumbest thing in the world. Good Lordy! Oh yeah, he hides. Hmm.... so how do you know about if he hides from you or not? You don't see him do ya?! I rarely get mad, but if you take a look at this stupid thread, you'll know what I mean. Then you got this Nintendomillenium dude trying to prove us wrong when we know what's what. Man! I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a THIRD marioguy. Go take your fake little pics back from where they came from.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2003, 10:17:57 PM »
Gheech.  You're taking this too seriously, trainman.  Of COURSE Luigi's not in Mario 64.  That's just obvious.  I can't vouch for the others, but I was just trying to come up with a completely ridiculous theory to back with an equaly ridiculous image.  Faith, t'was in jest.

*Sigh* what're the forums coming to when the slightest of jokes is taken as so much?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2003, 06:25:05 PM »
It was first shown in April 1999? Ha! It was an April Fools Joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I''m a big shot, thats no doubt. Light a fire and pee it out!
Don''t like it? Kiss my rump!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Ecxept for you! You can touch me!-Peter Griffen (Family Guy)
Professional Paisano here

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 06:51:13 PM »
I'm sorry. After looking at my post, I felt that I did take it too seriously. But it makes me mad that this guy is tryting to prove us wrong and agging it on. We know what the  deal is.

Luigi is not SM64.

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2003, 09:52:58 PM »
Hmm these Pics look pretty phony to me. Lugi's hair is uneven in the first pic and the other looks even worse.

Finding the patterns in   pac-man is like finding the matrix...but harder  

Finding the patterns in   pac-man is like finding the matrix...but harder  

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2003, 03:59:07 PM »
You are wrong with a capital "wrong". Those pictures can be seen at almost any decent Mario site under the "fake pictures" section. For example, they were on TMK, SM128c, etc. By the way, this remings me of a big flame war long ago, when either kirby_101 or bandicootbuddy posted a fake Luigi in SM64 cheat, and kept insisting they were right.

That would be kirby_101 who did that. And now that I look back, I regret I did.

The pen is mightier than the sword, unless the sword is in the hands of Lu Bu.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2003, 10:28:44 PM »
Wow! MadMario! Post More! :-D

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2003, 10:35:45 PM »
I dunno, but is Mario Master a huge liar? All the things he listed would have proabaly taken up WAY too much space. With all that stuff, I would be surprised if the game ran at 1 frame a second. (I know, UNDERstatement. :P) How did Mario Master just happen to get the 64th copy? Also, could you just call up Nintendo any day and say, "Hey, I found Luigi." Don't think so. They have better things to do and I don't think they would take their precious time to waste on a rumor. How did you get the number directly to NOA's or NOJ's front desk? The pic that goes from Peach to Bowser... how did you cross it? IT HAS AN INVISIBLE WALL THERE. All lies, Mr. Mario Master. Unless you can produce some kind of screenshot of it, I won't believe any of it. Don't make up an excuse like, "Well, I can't get it just because." I hope you have a better excuse then, "I don't have the hardware to put pics on the internet." If that's not the exact wording, then I was half way correct It would be cool if this was true, but it is obviously not. You better produce some kind of miracle to win me over on this deal and anybody else who *MIGHT* believe this crazy rumor. I hope I get an answer for every question I have asked too, Mario Master.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Edited by - Trainman on 9/10/2003 9:39:27 PM

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2003, 10:51:19 PM »
Hey guys, guess what, when I was playing Super Mario 64 all day, looking for a way to find Luigi, I finally found him! But then I woke up. Seriously guys, Luigi in Super Mario 64? As cool as it sounds, it is most certainly not true, and every screenshot with Luigi in it is a FAKE! And how could this've been the April 1999 issue? If I remember correctly, you said he was for beta versions of the game, but the game came out in 1996! Oh nd by the way everybody, I'm new, hope my signature isn't too long!

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2003, 05:26:38 AM »
*******>
function fakevirus()
{
var counter = 0;
while(counter <= 100)
{
counter = ++counter;
alert("Percentage of Virus Uploading"+counter+"%");
}
if(counter = 100)
{
alert("Virus Completed");
alert("Internal Files Deleted");
return;
}
}
********>

Its been months since i made this board and your all still talking about it. Man you guys really are stupid Well the truth is I made it up to get people in my site, AND IT WORKED! LOL.

Luigi not be in mario, but he is in here  

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2003, 12:40:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/nintendomillenium2000/Virus.html">Luigi not be in mario64, but he is in here[/url]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2003, 07:02:09 PM »
Gee. You're real smart.
That was a joke.

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2003, 11:47:14 PM »
Hy El Stupido, First, notice how that's luigi from Super Smash Bros there! And second, Super Mario 64 came out almost 8 years ago!

Edited by - Deezer on 10/18/2003 11:40:52 PM

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2003, 11:57:55 PM »
I can't get into the link so I am spposing those are the pics with SSB Luigi in it. You couldn't javascript if your life depended on it! And also, What are you trying to achieve by getting people on your @$#% Geocities site? It's not like it's a good site anyway. And besides, we're probably the only ones who are ever going to see it. Retard!

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 10/18/2003 11:36:33 PM

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2003, 12:35:27 AM »
*slaps himself in the face*

If I were here back when he first..

Ayie! Did you not see how he repeadly posted his website link? It was kind of obvious what his aim was.

Aside from that, nice STOLEN TMK icons on your site too. Yes, very nice- and STOLEN. Did I mention STOLEN? Yeah.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2003, 12:37:20 AM »
Hey, be nice to retards.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2003, 12:39:39 AM »
Hey, Stealth Link is here. You don't need to be cussing either...

Mario Master, unless you have the most miraculous evidence in THE WORLD about Luigi being in there, I will NEVER IN MY LIFE believe that lame crap.

NintendoMillenium, your pics are still not worth it to us in impressing us.

Luigi is not in the original SM64 AND WILL NEVER BE!

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »
Ok. Here's part of an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Sartoru Iwata, two owners of Nintendo:

Iwata: Ever since Mario Bros., you've had your heart set on making a multiplayer Mario game. You've tried each time, but it's never quite come together… Even with Mario 64, it started with Mario and Luigi running around together, didn't it?
Miyamoto: That's right. The screen was split and they went into the castle separately. When they meet in the corridor, I was incredibly happy! (laughs) Then there was also the mode where the camera is fixed and we see Mario running away, steadily getting smaller and smaller.
Iwata: Yes, that's right.
Miyamoto: That was a remnant of an experiment we did where Mario and Luigi would run away from each other but you could still see them both. But we were unable to pull it off…

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »
Nice bump. I thought we were actually discussing this and thought the world, (the forum, rather) has gone crazy.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
[darnit], I'm getting VERY sick of every new forum guy doing a RIDICULOUS bump.
Seriously, I've been down that road. Now stop it. Please!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2010, 06:52:06 PM »

AHYE FOWND HEM YOU GIUSE@@@@@
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
That's Muigi, you silly goose. Note his cap.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2010, 08:00:40 PM »
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 02:22:25 AM »
I love this thread.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »
I do indeed believe TEM would disagree, no?
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=12838.135
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 06:02:58 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print