Print

Author Topic: Did you get the Mario Party 8 invite?  (Read 5674 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 09, 2007, 06:16:17 AM »

Evite.com unveiled several new Wii themed eCards, amongst them being a Mario Party 8 eCard. So, in light of that, I sought out to invite a few members to come check out the blog just to see what it looked like. Did you get an invite? If you did, thanks for being an active member! If you didn't, you can thanks my terrible computer (after 40 forum profiles were opened, it froze up on me!). You aren't missing anything, and I have attached the invite after the jump (aka 'Fungi Forums') for everyone to see. Come join us on the TMKBlog and make sure to participate in the Fungi Forums!

Also, I suggest you check out the other Wii eCards, and if you are having a special event, make sure to a certain staffer in mind.

Link: Evite.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 10:56:54 AM »
I got an evite.  Either I don't know what a Kind Gom is, or you typed the URL.  Heh.

I searched evite for Wii, Nintendo, and Mario, but didn't see any related ecards.  Where are they?

(Even though this is Mario related isn't it advertising?  Does Deezer have any rules about mass mailing TMK members?)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »
I wouldn't say it's advertising, since it's outside of TMK. Then again. Super-Jesse did use his power to get our email addresses...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
There no power that was used, I simply opened people's profile on here, something anyone can do by clicking the name link.

Anyway, sorry if it bothered anyone, I didn't know it was going to be this big of a deal :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »
I didn't mind at all. It was a nice change from the usual comments on my YouTube videos.

Incidentally, I could never find that picture of Luigi anywhere online. D'oh.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 07:37:17 PM »
You did use your power, Super-Jesse. Most of us have our email addresses hidden, but you can see even the hidden ones. But it doesn't really bother me, since you aren't a spambot.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:05:48 PM »
I got the invite, Super-Jesse... uh, sorry, i mean "Evite", but i'll only use it when i get my Wii, hopefully this weekend. From there, then i'll truly be ready to attend the party (even if there's not really an event there).
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
I got it and no, I didn't mind :3. Those are really cool!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 01:47:08 PM »
I got the Evite, thanks. They are cool!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print