Print

Author Topic: Yoshi and Toad's adventure  (Read 1534 times)

« on: January 17, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »
Okay guys, I've finished mad pork diesease and it's up there for people to check out. Now I've decided to give Toad and Yoahi the spotlight for once and this time it's a black yoshi and a black toad. (Toad=black spots, clothes, not skin.Yoshi=skin) Okay here we go!

Toad: (waking up) UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................(yawning) I just can't wait for Peach to give chores, chores, and more chores. Lord spare me.
Mario: HEY YOSHI! ROADTRIP!
Yoshi(original green one): I'm out of order, I just got back surgery last week! But the forbidden yoshi the destroyer of worlds is open.
Mario: No way! Peach would break if she heard you just mention the forbidden yo........ooooppsssssss.......
Peach: YOU TRAITOR!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EVEN MENTION THAT!!!! IF ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HIM AND FELL INTO THE WRONG HANDS, EVEN A KOOPA COULD DESTROY THE GALAXY WITH ALL THE OTHER GALAXIES IN IT!!!!
Mario: b-b-b-b-.......b-b--b-b--b........uuu-u-u-uu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-......tttttttttttttttttt........
Peach: YOU WILL BE SENTANCED TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY!!!!
butcher toad: (whispers into ear)
Peach: WHAT?!?!!! THE GULLOTINE'S BROKEN!!!! YOU CAUGHT A BREAK MARIO BUT YOU WILL DIE IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!(takes mario somewhere and vanishes)
Toad: We've got to save him!
Yoshi: There's always that black yoshi....
Toad: It must be done...................
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 02:46:05 PM »
Toad: what's the yoshi's name?
Yoshi: Hellfire. He runs so fast the flames he rleaves behind are blown out by the wind he creates.
Luigi: Mario! Mario! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Where the crud is he?
Toad: Where's Hellfire?
Luigi: oh he's kept down.........WHAT?!!? HELLFIRE!! SCREW YOU!!
Toad: Your bro's dead if you don't.
Luigi: Ok.
Toad: Than......how about..........THIS?!?! (pulls out voodoo doll)
Luigi: I'll do whatever you ask.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Print