Print

Author Topic: Technical Issue with Action Replay DS with M&L:PIT Codes  (Read 3459 times)

« on: September 01, 2006, 01:42:45 AM »
First, the new Action Replay for the DS is incredible! But something is wrong. When I try inputting my game, I get a message that says "Unknown Game" now usually, when a game is loaded, there are codes that automaitcally pop-up for the game and select which codes you want. After using the program, codes DO exist in the game, but each time I try playing the game, I get the same error. My other Mario games work fine, it's just this one being a bugger. Is anyone familiar with my issue and is their a fix for it?

P.S. Playing as Shy Guy on MKDS is fun. ;P
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 01:53:11 PM by MDupont »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
I don't know of that particular issue, but it didn't work with Brain Age.  I'd wanted to copy my Brain Age file and put it on the one I gave my bro. for graduation, but AR didn't recgonize the Brain Age.  Updated the software and firmware didn't help either.  You might want to try updating though.

Edit:  Also, do you know for sure that you got an official game?  Some illegal copies won't work either.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 10:00:54 PM »
I bought my copy at Besy Buy. Does Brain Age  say "BRAIN AGE" when loaded on NDS normally? I know M&L: PIT is like when you load it. Maybe it's case sensitive or something?

Print