Print

Author Topic: Re: when will we forget mario?  (Read 9128 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2000, 03:51:14 PM »
Welcome to my past.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2000, 06:52:50 PM »
That's been on the back of my mind lately. Will I ever forget such things as Mario, Final Fantasy, etc? After long and hard thinking, I might forget their meaning, but never them. Such things as these days- they're a state of my mind that I'll always revisit. Chances are, I will forget things. Somethings I'll wish I wouldn't of and some I'll wonder why I didn't. But I say this with quite certaintity-Mario has just been to important in my mind to go away forever. Sorry for the babble.
KWEEH! KWEEH!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2000, 10:13:46 AM »
Who's Mario?  He seems vaguely familiar... ; )

~teehee~
~teehee~

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2000, 05:36:19 PM »
I've half-forgotten some games, like "Demon Sword," "Bubsy," and "Mega Turrican," but I don't think it's possible to forget a game series of the caliber of "Mario."  I just hope this downhill spiral of quality is corrected soon.

VWWEEE-VWOO!
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2000, 06:18:12 AM »
I doubt a lot of us WILL forget. The games industry would have to be hit pretty hard. I mean Mario's been around for about 20 years now, it wouldn't be surprising if he kept going, heading up Nintendo's games and being an icon until eventually we are able to actually immerse our entire lives in the Mushroom World. Heh... and the day that happens is the day video games actually make life better ^_^
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2000, 01:28:35 PM »
Well, I'll remember him when I'm old and frail; I can hear myself saying to my grandkids: "When I was a chidler I'd play on a T.V game console. Not a fancy smancy
Hologram projector game:)

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2001, 08:25:27 PM »
Will be old and criple hovering in our hover whell chair(whichi i hope i can do!)They'll be playing something called hologram 3-d charecter with fake guns shooting eachother and haveing fun.while where playing on the tv mario!!!!!!!will be laughing at there face saying where old and your not!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!sorry for that.
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2001, 09:30:06 PM »
heck i dont think i will EVER forget Mario. I have too much stuff of his. for crying out loud i even bought Luigi's underware that Waluigi sold me.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2001, 09:34:32 PM »
LOL forget Mario? That'll be the day...that'd be like umm.....umm....forgetting that video Games ever existed. MARIO is THE best out there, (Still Owns his ORIGIONAL NES and his ORIGIONAL MARIO GAMES) and the only way we'd forget about him was if um....if um.....Hell froze over, which wont happen, hopefully.

Hi! My name is (What?) My name is (WHO?) my name is *chickachicka* Ness Shady.
"All it takes it five seconds to realize how many times you screwed up this morning" ~ Ness Shady
"Dis is WTMK, Im''a Wario - All of de time! neeeheheheh"
"Timmay!"

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2001, 09:35:01 PM »
by the way with my new and fully operational time machine i found this article in the newyork times: the year was 2900: today Nintendo finally went out of busness do to an embarassing error with their latest Zelda game, seems that they had a scene with Princess Zelda naked. Believe me i couldnt believe it myself when i first read it, but its true.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2001, 03:35:36 PM »
Can't be true!! Can't believe it!!!
Nintendo must live til year 3124! That's the year when I've calculated "SMB 10000: The Adventure Goes On" will be out on Nintendo GamePyramid4D. You must do something, Marionut, or people of the world will never know about the completely new and amazing character Nintendo is planning to include in it! You're the only one who can change the future. Help us, Marionut, you are our only hope.

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2001, 07:39:54 AM »
why do you think im trying to get rid of Zelda and poke'mon?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2001, 02:27:20 PM »
Get rid of pokemon first. and then get rid of something else thats stupid...
"Timmay!"

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2001, 07:48:35 PM »
The day we forget Mario will be the day the earth gets Nuked by some aliens...
"Timmay!"

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2001, 02:39:58 PM »
*kicks Marionut*
*kicks Ness_shady*

Trust me Ness_Shady, if Nintendo were to ditch any one of their games, it would be EarthBound. Sure enough they are great games, but they don't bring in any revenue any more, the game productions for sequels are littered with problems, and most people have forgotten about it.

Pokémon is bringing in as much, if not more revenue than Mario games, and has a horrendously large fanbase. I am one of them. Go to my site and you'll see Pokémon isn't all about the cartoon and the kids running around buying things and "catching 'em all"... but it's a multiplayer RPG strategy game, and a **** fine and adaptable one at that.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print