Print

Author Topic: group RPG  (Read 4849 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2002, 05:43:58 AM »
Are we gonna start this **** thing?

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2002, 03:25:24 PM »
Axem Green, YOU HAVE THE SONIC/TAILS/KNUCKLES GROUP! I am the Mario/Luigi/Toad group. I'll clarify things for you now:

"Oh, by the way, I chose that group because that's the only one I know much about."

That is me talking to Johnbob in a reply to this:

"it's coincidence. weird . . ."

Also, this will never start. KinopoToad clarified that Sega makes games for all systems (but does that matter?) and Johnbob's last post was "it's coincidence. weird . . ."

One more thing, this topic was dead. Forget about it.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2002, 05:45:14 AM »
Yayness ness ness

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print