Print

Author Topic: Mario Story  (Read 5661 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 12:46:44 AM »
When he opened the shop he forgot he already flipped the sign to the OPEN side & he flipped it to CLOSED.

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 09:30:10 AM »
Then at the end of the day he left. And flipped the Closed sign to Open. When he returned in the morning, the restaraunt was full of people waiting for food.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 05:06:02 PM »
Bowser decided he needed some help around the joint.  People to flip burgers, people to make the Koopa fries, and someone to remind his dumb self to remember which side of the sign says "open", and which side says "closed."

Bowser went back to his castle one night after somehow getting through the full day's worth of customers.  Bowser worked through the night building several mecha koopas.

When morning came, Bowser was very tired.  He brought his Mecha Koopas to the restaurant and activated them all.  With all those Mechas making the food and serving the drinks, those taking orders and such, Bowser decided to leave the place in the hands of the Mechakoopas while he set out to try and subject the Mushroom Kindom citizens to go to his restaurant.

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 02:51:34 PM »
However his ad slogan, "Come to Bowser's Place... or eslse!" didn't work very well.

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 08:13:53 PM »
  Bowser then thought and thought of a clever slogan till he got an idea."If you got a buck,your in luck."He wrote it on a sign and hung it up on a lamp post.He returned to his store to find it the way it was.Clean and and some people there.
   He looked over to see Toad sitting at a table with a sign in his hand.The same one that Bowser painted.He walked over to Toad.
  "Why do you have my sign?I just hung it up.You have no right in the world to take it down!" He said in anger.He snorted smoke out of his nose.
  "I saw your slogan and knew it would be a winner.My boss said he needs a new one for MacDonalds in all of the kingdoms.He was going to pay me 7 million if I did.And this is a winner.I'll buy it off of you for 1 million.Plus I'll help you get another slogan in the mean time." Toad talked like he was giving a speech to Princess Peach.
  "Yeah,whatever.Just give me my money and a new slogan but mine better be good too." Bowser said.
   He hoped Toad wasn't going to hit and run with his wonderful idea.He's the one who thought of it,he's the one who should get the money.
  "Two million!" Bowser yelled.Everybody in the place looked at him."I can the chance to 2 million or it's off."
  "Fine,2 million.But my health insurance will take a hunk out of it so you get 1 million 1/2." Toad said
  "Fine whatever.Just give me the gold.And keep it away from Wario.He might steal all your money.Like a pick pocket."
   Toad got up and left and Bowser called everybody out for closing time.He made sure he turned the sign the right way and headed out.When he got home,he found out that somebody broke into his castle.Baby Bowser and the other seven Bowser kids ran out cring.Iggy ran up to Bowser.
   "It was Mario!" he wailed out...

Buddy
Buddy

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 12:33:31 AM »
"Whoops i meant Wario!"They said.
So Bowser went into his ship to sail to Kitchen Island to plot revenge on Wario!
But his ship sank,he forgot to stop & he ran into Kitchen Island & sank.

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 09:41:43 AM »
Then Bowser came up frm the surface of the water to see a big cliff that he has to climb.He doesn't see any easy way to get around it either so the only way was up.He looked behind to see if any of his 8 kids had come out of the ship,but nothing was to be seen.They must have drowned.
No wait..he did see something.A shark was coming closer to him from the east side of the cliff.Bowser quickly grabbed a rock and pulled himself up.He quickly grabbed another before the rock broke.The shark was now under him.It jumped up and missed Bowser's tail by a inch.That was a close one.He finally made his way up the cliff and looked around.He only saw green grass and palm trees.But...there was a large rock in front of him.He looked at it and screamed because....

Buddy
Buddy

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 10:35:03 AM »
...a land shark bit his tail.

Words of Wisdom: Enemies are just friends in reverse.

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 09:22:40 PM »
It had a collar on & on the tag it said its name was "Kindness"
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2003, 05:42:39 PM »
Bowser didnt think he was so kind so he smacked it

Print