Print

Author Topic: The Zelda RPG  (Read 3039 times)

« on: March 30, 2004, 05:44:22 PM »
OK, since there aren't any other Zelda type RPGs, I thought I'd start one. Ok, here's the starting story:

One day, Link is peacefully minding his garden when he hears a loud crash. He looks up in surprise and gapes around. "Weird!" he mumbles. He goes out to look. Suddenly, there is a misty haze in the air! The world around him starts to disolve! Link is in a tele-warp! Where is he going, or when? Blackness surrounds him, then Wham!! Link lands smack in the middle of a large castle. He glances up. "Oh no!!!" he gasps, "It's Peach's castle. That means I must be in the Mushroom Kingdom! Ganon must have done this!" Link gets up and looks around, but no one is in sight. He sighs, then wonders what to do next....

Edited by - wariolandman on 3/30/2004 3:45:20 PM
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 08:00:10 AM »
Which link?

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 12:05:34 PM »
All is quiet as Link wanders around the castle.  He enters the banquet hall, but no-one's there.  He visits Peach's room, but nobody's home.  Finally, he cries out in desperation, "HEY, IS ANYONE THERE!?!?!", but all for naught.  Then, he hears a voice: "help!".  It comes from far away.  Link runs toward the source, then he hears it again: "help!".  It seems to come from a different direction this time.  Link turns toward it, but is caught off guard by...

Ask not what you can do for your country.  Ask what your country can do for you.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 04:58:26 PM »
. . . a sudden earthquake.  The whole castle began to tremble, and Link realized that . . .

"There''s only one thing to do at a time like this- STRUT!"- Bart Simpson
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 11:02:57 PM »
... he left his sword in the castle, so he decided to...

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 11:25:46 PM »
Roll up in the corner and cry untill someone...

Edited by - well... somebody on whenever [AD] 15:73:and some seconds AM in a rainstorm while eating some shrimp cocktail
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 10:34:39 AM »
...stopped posting stuff that made him roll up and cry.  He got his sword and went back to the voice.  But it had stopped calling.  Then Link realized he was lost.  He had no idea where he was.  He wandered around a bit more, until he suddenly came face to face with BOWSER!  Link said, "Bowser!?!  Now this is getting really weird.  I'm Link, I'm not supposed to meet you, your Mario and Luigi's enemy!"  And Bowser said, "But you are!  I've kidnapped Peach (again) and the Marios are nowhere in sight.  You're her only hope!"  Then he vanished.  Link said...

Ask not what you can do for your country.  Ask what your country can do for you.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 02:58:59 PM »
"I wonder how I have so much knowledge of the Mushroom Kingdom, seeing as how I've never been here before." Unfortunately, . . .

"There''s only one thing to do at a time like this- STRUT!"- Bart Simpson

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 4/2/2004 2:26:40 PM
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2004, 12:44:25 PM »
...Bowser managed to deface the large map of the Mushroom Kingdom, showing tips, hints, and routes around the place. Link swears something unprintable at Bowser and goes back outside. Bowser has disappeared, but he left large footprints. Link decides to follow them...

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 04:40:26 PM »
Link is getting confused by the criss-crossing tracks. He sits down and wishes that some more people would add to this story.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 07:15:15 AM »
So he consulted a Toad familiar with Bowser's footprint pattern, who was convieniently nearby.

Mario has fused with the N-force!

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 11:46:04 AM »
but then toad saw link and shouted:
-HEY EVERYONE! IT'S A LINK CAMEO!!!!!
millions and millions of toads started to come over an then link took his sword out and.... it's RPG time! the battle starts.
link: 60HP     20MP    magic:20   normal strike:10-13

toads:  5HP(each one)   10MP   magic:none      normal strike 5-7

first link used his........

(insert signature here)

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2004, 04:02:10 AM »
Boomerang, which cleared out half of them.

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 03:30:46 PM »
then Link swung with his sword. He missed. The Toads dodged the blow! The Toads attacked!

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Print