Print

Author Topic: Not another TMK RPG (Yes, it is.)  (Read 3115 times)

« on: February 04, 2005, 09:10:05 PM »
Is anybody interested in being in a fangame that I'm making? As you may have judged by the title, it's about TMK. All you need to do is tell me what you want to do in it, and what you want to look like. I'll see if I've got any sprites for you. Also, if you want to look like your namesake (eg: Red Paratroopa), then I can organise that as well.

Stages include:

Secret Page
Thread Ocean
Chatroom
Main Page
Mariopedia
and many, many more!

Please respond if you are interested!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 09:57:17 PM »
Sounds cool!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 10:12:11 PM »
Also, I'm not sure whether I should make it so you play as preset members, or one that you can name yourself. I'll also try and find a way to actually transform yourself into a preset character.

Example:

Kirby (cheat wizard) has just downloaded the game, and is starting it for the first time. He decides he wants to be like his namesake, and so he chooses a Kirby-like character.

If anyone has suggestions, please-- I need them.

Oh, and I'm making it with RPG Maker 2003.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 02:49:51 AM »
Can i make some sprites to the game?

Edited by - mariofan 7 on 2/5/2005 12:50:57 AM

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 07:24:22 AM »
That sounds cool!

If you want, why don't you throw me in? I can be Popple's new Rookie, (that's what he calls his friends in M&L) and I can be the boss of some stage or end up joining the main character.

Just an idea.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 10:35:01 AM »
WARNING: This game, like all of the other "TMK" games people have claimed to start, without permission from the site owners, is not sponsored or endorsed by TMK in any way and never will be.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 10:59:43 PM »
Sorry, MEGAßÝTE. I'm also sorry if I've annoyed anyone else. It would probably be too late to ask for permission anyway, so I'll just abandon it, just to be safe.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 12:11:39 AM »
o_0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o_0

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 01:48:59 AM »
Ummm... no offense, Lizard Dude, but what did that last post mean?!? (136 posts, and still a n00b...)

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 01:13:21 AM »
Ouch! Red text and everything! I was about to ask you to do my sprite, but, um, yeah..... I'm Sorry.

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 03:09:01 PM »
I've probably done the wrong thing by doing this, but I, uh, want to ask for permission. I had sent an E-Mail to you in your staff@themushroomkingdom address, and I've been hopping on Outlook Express whenever I can, but to no avail.

I read that not replying is the polite way of saying no, so I'm also sorry if this post is spam.

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2005, 12:41:04 PM »
Can I be in the game? Please?

--------------------
"I''m singing to a monster in midair! I''m singing to a monster in midair!" -Sheen in Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2005, 09:55:06 PM »
I sent an E-Mail to Deezer himself, and I didn't get
permission. Ah well, I should've seen it coming. After all, there
already was href="http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=76587&forum_id=500&Topic_Title=Super+TMK+World&forum_title=&M=0&S=True">a
TMK game.

'If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 2/18/2005 7:56:58 PM

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 12:25:15 AM »
Oh, and one last thing-- if anyone wants to hear the storyline, just ask me-- I won't hesitate to tell you. Oh, and it's got a really good ending...

Print