Print

Author Topic: Luigi Hotel  (Read 7015 times)

« on: April 05, 2005, 12:10:08 AM »
Welcome to the Luigi Hotel! I'm Luigi, and there are plenty of things to do! Eat a luscious T-Bone steak for only a few Coins, join the VIP club and play games like Bingo!

Just choose a character, and you will recieve ten Coins to spend! You can go on a bus trip around Mushroom City, get a job at this prestigious hotel, and play many recreational games!

TODAY'S EVENTS:

Bistro- You are paired with another character in the hotel, to talk about things while eating our delicious dinners, luscious lunches and super suppers! Meals range from 2 coins to 15 Coins.
Bingo- Choose 5 numbers, 1 to 25- this will be your sheet. Five numbers will be called in a post- keep collecting numbers until you've got all five- then 3 coins will be added to your Coin total! Entry cost: 2 Coins.

Also, don't forget you can get a job at this hotel- cooking meals, serving customers and running games and contests- if you do it right, you can get paid 3 Coins a post!

I declare this hotel- OPEN!!

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 03:23:28 AM »
Hello could I please have a room for tonight. My name is the doctor and...Oh, yes I hope you don't mind but I've parked my TARDIS outside.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 07:08:53 PM »
Hey! I'm Wario! Gimme a room, and two steaks!

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 07:19:19 PM »
Hey, I'm "The Donald" and I want to buy your hotel so I can build a bigger one in it's place.  Just kidding, I want a stick.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 01:23:33 AM »
Costs of stuff:

Entree choices: 2 coins
Main Course choices: 3 coins
Platters: 2 Coins
Kids Meal: 2 Coins
Dessert: 2 Coins
Night at Hotel: 4 Coins for Standard Room, 5 for Deluxe
VIP Club entry: 12 Coins

Please reply if I forgot anything!

Busterbrown: Hello. Welcome to the Luigi Hotel. Oh, and I don't mind.
Ledzeppelinrocks: To cover your meal and accommodation, you need to sleep in a standard room.
Luigison: Check outside for your stick. It's free.

More Announcements:

POSITION WANTED: We need staff! Run games, clean rooms, entertain the kiddies- and get paid for it!
Dance Comp: Get down to the dance floor for the DDR Dancer's Cup! There are 3 categories to enter: Solo, Ballroom and Band! Choose a certain style of dancing, and background music, and dance the night way!
Bingo: There are not any current competitors for the Bingo game. Register at Reception, meet in the Rec Centre!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 03:03:29 PM »
Good day sir. I'm Tingrio and I'd like a deluxe room. I'll give you five-thousand coins for it. I'll even give a tip of two-thousand coins if the service is good and I think it is.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 02:44:44 AM »
The Doctor: Standard or Deluxe?
Wario: So... standard room or deluxe room? You can't afford the deluxe room, so if you want that, you'll need to get rid of a steak.
Tingrio: Just a problem... you only have ten coins.

Notices:

Koopa Bank of Mushroom City: The Koopa Bank has opened! If you apply, you can store coins in the bank, and take them out at the ATM when you need them!
More Positions: We need a bus driver for the upcoming tourist bus! Simply choose a path and drive your customers around the wonderful Mushroom City!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 03:59:08 PM »
If that is the current case, I will get one deluxe room for five coins. I'd would like to be the bus driver for my job please.

Edited by - Tingrio on 4/7/2005 3:47:38 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 04:59:26 PM »
Tingrio: Thank you very much! There is a complimentary chocolate on your pillow, waiting for you to eat it... oh, and as soon as someone decides to go on the tourist bus, make sure they pay you 1 Coin. Also, your first week's worth of pay will come soon.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 05:21:14 PM »
Why thank you my friend. *walks upstairs to the deluxe room and plops down on the bed*

What a nice room this is. I think I'll have that chocolate now. *eats chocolate* I'm starting to get sleepy. *dozes off* Zzzzzzz....

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 05:25:23 PM »
Hello. I'd like a room, please. Is there a TV in the room?

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 05:42:53 PM »
Yes. It is complete with some cable TV channels, but if you want all of the other packages, you must get a deluxe room. Ohand just one thing- what's your character?

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 05:47:14 PM »
Yoshi :)
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 05:50:15 PM »
I can't believe I forgot this- which type of room?

EDIT: Look at the times of MarlieMoo14's post, then look at mine. Weird.

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 4/7/2005 4:53:13 PM

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 06:33:44 PM »
Gosh! I've always wanted to be like a maid or something! Ohhh Ohh! Please hire me Luigi Simpson! I'll do a good job!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 06:34:45 PM »
Hey, I'm Petey Piranha and I would like to eat your hotel/ Does that come with a free T-Bone steak?
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 01:16:40 AM »
Luigi~Lover: Sure you can join! Welcome to Luigi Hotel! So... which character are you?
Petey Pirahna: I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Please eat the other hotel across the street, or order something from our menu.

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 02:42:51 AM »
I am KCW I would like a room. A normal on pleas. Oh yeah busterbrown doctor who? (I am so (not) funny).

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 10:14:53 AM »
Petey Piranha: But I'm hungry now!

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 04:50:11 PM »
Attention all in the Luigi Hotel....

THIS IS BOWSWR AND HIS ARMY! DON'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We have you surrounded on all sides. Bullet bills are already aimed at each and every one of you. Those things'll hit you so hard you're gonna need the Eternal Life Mushroom to ever get a new game, and guess what? I, Bowser, have eaten it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next person who posts in this topic is hit with a barrage of Bullet Bills.

What will you guys do to stay alive in this scenario?

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?

Edited by - boomstix on 4/8/2005 3:51:28 PM
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 07:26:58 PM »
Who is BOWSWR?

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 08:30:05 PM »
A mispelling of "Bowser"! What did YOU THINK

*Chupperson gets blowd up*

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 10:37:25 PM »
Luigi: Petey! Are you hungry..? Go eat Bowser! I'll use my Luigi Cyclone attack to deflect the Bullet Bills from everyone!
Bowser: Noo! My Bullet Bill cannon is broken!!
Luigi: Say... do you want a T-Bone steak, Bowser?

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 12:38:01 AM »
*Bullet bills shout at me*
KCW: THIS IS AN OUT RAGE! *shouts Bowser with multipal missiles and deflects the bullet bills with mirror*.

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 07:56:48 PM »
Hey man I'm Sonic, I would like to get a job, something with games, I want to hire a room, and can I please have t-bone stakes, plus there's no fruit in the salad bar. How much would that be all together. I'm ready to read the contract, no. 1# rule read your contract before you sign, oh no I have to do that, read your contract before you sign.

Ringsonic Reborn,
New topics,
And no spamming!
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »
Luigi: Umm... Bowser, can you please stop conquering the hotel for a few seconds? I've got to hire someone.
Bowser: Whatever, just make it quick!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sonic: Which type of room? Oh, and I don't have a contract to sign, sorry. If anyone gives you a hard time in this hotel, see the CEO (me). Also, if you want fruit, go over to the fruit bar. At both the fruit bar and salad bar, it's 1 Coin for all-you-can-eat. In total... if you want a deluxe room, that'll be 8 Coins. Oh, and I'm glad to hire you.
Bowser: Do you want something to eat? It's not really good for you, conquering hotels on an empty stomach...

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2005, 09:12:36 PM »
Bowser has decided to spare you out of mercy and an intense hunger for pancakes! You must all dance for thankfullness!

And BTW Ringsonic, you can't hire a room, because they're all working for me. And the Bowser Hotel is in fierce competition w/ the Luigi Hotel so there is no way I will ever let them work for you! Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa(extra long laugh)aaaa

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2005, 09:18:51 PM »
Oh, and Bowser, my rooms are still intact. I am the CEO around here- Ringsonic and the others are part of staff. You may have your pancakes, and there is a dance competition at the Dance Floor. Do you want to join?

DANCE COMP RULES:

You must choose 5 moves from SSB (preferably SSB, but if you need to do SSBM moves, then I suppsoe you can) and string them together. You do not need to use all of your moves. It must be longer than three moves. It must look good.

Also, there are three different categories- Solo, Duo (Where you have to do moves with another patron, not a partnr you choose) and Band (Same as above, but 3-5 people.) You may also choose your background music.

Meet you on the dance floor!

~Luigi

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2005, 07:14:45 PM »
Petey Piranha: (It's kinda late but) stuffs bowser in mouth, Mmm mmm mmm, toasty!

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
Petey Piranha: (It's kinda late but) stuffs bowser in mouth, Mmm mmm mmm, toasty!

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2005, 10:43:44 PM »
Luigi: Wow! You ate my competition! Thank you! Oh, wait... I've already cooked all of these pancakes. Now what am I going to do with them?
*Lightbulb*
Luigi: Of course! You can eat them, Petey!

Print