Print

Author Topic: Random video game RPG!  (Read 6680 times)

« on: August 01, 2005, 12:39:43 PM »
Choose any Good person from any game limit of people is 10. You start off with 30 hp 15 ap. You start with two attacks and gain more as you level up (but tell me what level you gain attacks) the limit for attacks is 8

try to have variety this is an example of a bad team-
Mario
Luigi
Toad
Peasley
Peach
Geno
Mallow
Daisy
DK
Yoshi

Good team
Link
Geno
Chrono
Protoman
Sonic
Luigi
Samus
Rick
Aiai
Earthworm Jim

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 12:50:43 PM »
So do we choose one character to be, or do we choose a team of characters?

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/1/2005 11:52:47 AM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 01:58:47 PM »
one character

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 02:31:18 PM »
Then I want to be Megaman.

LV:1
HP:15
FP:5
Attacks: Rock Buster, does 2 HP of damage, increases power when LV is up to 3.
Charge Shot, does 4 HP of damage, but drains 2 FP. Increases power at LV 3.
Slide Kick, does 3 HP of damage, will double when Energy Tank power-up is found.
Power Steal, takes enemy power and uses it againts them, drains 3 FP.
Rush, Beat and Tango, summons random side-kick to fight with for 3 turns. As soon as there HP drops to zero, or when three turns are up, the vanish. Whatever comes first. Each one has 10 HP, and will fight instead of Megaman for three turns. Each one also has no FP but an attack of 3. This takes 3 FP to use.

Megaman levels up after 5 battles. When he does, HP or FP will increase by 5, whatever one I choose. If Energy Tank power up badge is found, then he can do combo attacks for Slide Kick. That is all.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 02:47:28 PM »
I will put up what is going on. Universes are colliding.Evils are joining. Soon there will be one giant World full of villans and some Heroes

*At some sort of base*
Shadow:Master,some of the others are here.
???:Which ones?
Shadow:Wily, Eggman, Bowser, and Ganon
???:Perfect, tell them I'll be there as soon as the Boy Meets World marathon is over
Shadow:*hits ???*
???:I have your contract Shadow, and as long as my name is White _ Arrow you are my servant. You and your little friend Bass.

Edited by - white_arrow on 8/1/2005 3:24:16 PM

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 12:03:53 PM »
Megaman was walking down the street. it was quiet. Too quiet. He saw something in the shadows. A man. He got his blaster ready and he walked towards the man. He looked kinda like Jackie Chan, but younger.
Man:I am Let Lee Go.
Mega:OOOOOOKKKKAAAYYY
Let:You are Megaman right?
Mega:How...did...you
Let:How did I know? Well, Dr. Light is my mentor, he told me all about you and your brother.
Mega:So, what do you want?
Let:The universes are colliding into one giant world and you need to train if you want to destroy-
Mega:Wily?
Let:no a friend of mine who got taken over by dark matter from Kirby 64
Mega:Kirby?
Let:This thing *takes out Kirby*
Kirby:Hiiii
Let:After awhile he gets onto your nerves asking for food and saying Hi every waking moment...it's horrible man, HORRIBLE!
Mega:Aren't you being overly dramatic?
Let:Yes, yes I am
Mega:What's your friend's name?
Let:White_Arrow.
Mega:The archery champ?
Let:Yes. So lets get started with the training. Destroy this robot I made.
Mega: It looks like me.
Let:Yes I call him Megaman.EXE

FIGHT START!

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 12:42:38 AM »
I'm Luigi!

HP: 12
BP (I don't have FP, I have BP): 15
Lvl: 1
Attacks:

Jump- Does 3HP, no BP.
Hammer- Does 5HP, 1 BP.

Atk: 12
Def: 15
'Sta: 12
Spe: 15

For now, I'm just watching Megaman battle Megaman.EXE!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 08:51:14 AM »
Megaman starts by attacking EXE with Rock Buster. It does 2 HP to his health. All conditions to both characters are normal.

Megaman: Rockin' robots! That did some damage. Let's see a hopeless knock-off do that!

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 09:58:59 AM »
EXE
10 hp
15 ap
Roll. does 3 damage uses 3 ap

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2005, 02:22:07 PM »
I guess I'll be Samus Aran.

HP:20
Attacks: Beam (causes 2 damage), Ice Beam (causes 4 damage, freezes target), Wave Beam (causes 5 damage, passes through target), Missile (causes 7 damage), Super Missile (causes 10 damage).
Man I feel like such a nerd.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)

Edited by - Glorb on 8/3/2005 1:23:55 PM
every

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2005, 02:42:22 PM »
Glorb, you forgot fp, ap whatever they're called.

Luigi was walking and he saw a man. He wasn't alone. There were 2 robots fighting by him. He went to look
Luigi:What-a are they-a doing?
Let: Training. Well the one on the left is.
Luigi: Can-a you train me?
Let: Sure
Samus: Don't forget me!
Let: Yes you can both train with Megaman after his battle

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 12:09:01 AM »
Luigi: Sey-a, do you have a buffet-a?
Samus: I saw it over there-a.
Luigi: No need to be sarcastic, I'm just putting 'a' on the end of my sentences for authenticity. Ah, forget it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 08:17:50 AM »
The reason I don't have FP is because I rely on ranged attacks alone. So don't go up and smack me in the face or anything!

As Samus mumbled about how she didn't have to train with Megaman (she was an intergalactic bounty hunter!) she noticed a meteorite coming towards whatever planet they were on at a high velocity!

Samus: That meteor will kill evrybody upon impact if we don't get out of here!
Megaman: Not now, I'm busy!
Samus: That's gender discrimination!
Megaman: No it's not!
Samus: Fine then, I'll go get a slurpie.
Megaman: Get me the Pepsi-flavored one!

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2005, 09:04:45 AM »
Megaman: On second thought, just get me some water! I can't drink down sugar in the middle of a battle! Hey, is this stupid EXE thing broken?

Megaman does a Charge Shot and blows the fake robots head off!

Megaman: Well, the thing didn't have any HP or FP, so I guess I'm done here.

Megaman drinks his water, but forgot that he can only drink oil, because he is a robot. He gets zapped, and falls down in a daze.

Megaman: Oops, I forgot about that. Darn it Samus! I thought you knew I was a robot! Did you do that on purpose?

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/4/2005 8:10:45 AM

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 11:09:32 AM »
Let: I'm sorrounded by iddiots. Samus forgot to get me a darth dew slurpee and now here is the theme song
Band:Cant hold on much longer
Let:Shutup wrong tape!
Band: Memoriesw all alone in the moonlight
Let:Just go to commercials
Story telling crow from billy and Mandy: FOOLS YOU HAVEN'T SWITCHED TO GEICO
Voice:Geico, 15 minutes could save you over 15% on car insurance
*next*
She wore an insty bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. That she wore for the 1st time today. An itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. That she wore for the first time today

Print