Print

Author Topic: New Brotha in da crib  (Read 4316 times)

« on: July 14, 2001, 04:22:00 PM »
Sup my brothas and sistas?
Nother Mario fanatic here, checking out the new crib.

This board got any good topics?
Aight, catch ya on the flip side posse!

"Sup homies?"
-to home boys Luigi,Toad & DK
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2001, 06:09:58 PM »
Err..hi,"Dude"

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2001, 06:18:48 PM »
Lets see. I think I learned the language of "Cool Dude" in school. Here goes.
Totally rad that yer here brotha.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/22/01 8:49:38 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2001, 09:14:50 PM »
Yeah, welcome aboard!  uh...homie G dog.  
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2001, 10:20:50 PM »
Hey.  I'm just yuppie white trash so I'll just say Hey.
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2001, 04:23:27 AM »
Aight ***** watup- im nu too, nintendo for life... happy birthday... [wtd]? im high off chronic.

***** for life
***** for life

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2001, 08:23:59 AM »
sup and welcome to the board,yo!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2001, 08:43:44 AM »
Hey, welcome to the board. I'm-a new here too, but I was here a long whiles back as Mario Mario or something, arg. Any regulars here remember a Mario and Luigi starting on On-Board RPG? It was-a pretty cool. I'm back now, although I kind doubt anyone remembers me, eh?

My first name, it's-a Mario, and my last name, it's-a Mario too, so I'm-a Mario Mario!
My first name, it's-a Mario, and my last name, it's-a Mario too, so I'm-a Mario Mario!

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 10:54:10 AM »
yeah I'm a white yuppi to, so uh hiy "bro"

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 03:28:51 PM »
howz it goin?

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2001, 06:42:05 AM »
Yo, what?  Is that all the whatsup i get from my posse?
Come on ladies and gents, give me a welcome i'd never expect!

(I guess this means whoever replied are the friendly ones right?)

"Sup homies?"
-to home boys Luigi,Toad & DK
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2001, 11:10:35 PM »
Hmmmm... I'm Argentinian, so i really don't know how to spell or pronounce the U.S. slang (hey, it's hard enough to speak English in a way that people understands you!!-- don't forget i didn't finish my English classes yet).
I'm assuming you are black.
Hey, wassup, my negro?
Was that O.K. enough?
(man, this is ashaming, I'm just like a glasses-wearing white man in Harlem with a Slang dictionary).
Anyway, i think black people is cool. We don't got black people here, but we actually don't need 'em, because we're all cool (OK, pretty much all). Here in La Plata (that's on the same zone of Buenos Aires capitol, and actually it's Buenos Aires -province- capitol. Ya' know, like NY, NY, but the way it would be if NYC were the capitol of the U.S. Man, that's a mess), as I said, in the Bs. As. zone, we've got a very good slang also ( I mean, like you). We even shake hands like black people in movies when we meet friends. We like to be cool. That's why like black people than white people in movies, because U.S. white people is boring. Black people seem to like life, saying jokes all the time, and being cool with their friends all the time also.
O.K., I know that they probably aren't exactly like that in real life, but oh well...
What I mean is that I would easily get on well with U.S. black people if I ever get to know some.

Anyway, welcome to da Forums, bro.

----

Self-improvement is masturbation

Self-destruction is the answer.

www.foxmovies.com/fightclub
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2001, 02:38:36 AM »
Hi.  Long live the glorious art of ebonics.  But let's face it, Mr. T was the true master of the artform, never to be matched:

"Quit yo' jibba-jabba, sucka!"
"I pity da foo'!"

That's right, Mr. T's incredible mastery of ebonics is reason number 17 why the A-Team is the greatest T.V show in history.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2001, 09:00:56 AM »
HAHA, actually I'm just a poser.

Wouldnt it be cool to see mario and Luigi in the ghetto though?  Think about it, baggy pants, backwards hat, gold chains, sunglasses, tattoes, the whole package!

That makes me laugh
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2001, 08:31:43 PM »
Yeah!! VERY cool!

p.s.: What is the crib?
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print