Print

Author Topic: The Mario Joke Board  (Read 1743 times)

« on: July 17, 2001, 05:00:02 PM »
Post your Mario jokes here! Once there have been enough jokes posted on this topic, I'll host a poll so you can vote on your favorite jokes! Let's see who's the funniest guy or gal on the board! Here's my joke:

Ok, I've got a joke... and man, it sucks: One day Mario is laying in bed, trying to go to sleep, when he hears a voice in his head that says "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to vegas,". Mario ignores the voice and finally manages to go to sleep.

In the morning, Mario decides to take a walk to the princess' castle. As he's walking, he hears the voice again, "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to Las Vegas,". Still, Mario ignores it.

Then, he's muchin' on a 'quick' lunch of ravioli, 1-up Mushroom soup, and birdo egg with the princess, when he hears the voice yet again. "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to Vegas!!!". Finally, Mario gives in. He stuffs his face with the last of the food, and runs out of the castle. The princess is confused.

Mario sells his house and takes all his money. He rides a blue yoshi all the way to vegas. When he's there, he hear's the voice again. It says: "Go to Caesar's Palace,". Mario walks over to Caesar's Palace. Then the voice says, "Go to the roulette table to your right." Mario does. The voice then says, "Put all your money on red 23." Mario does, and spins the wheel. It comes up black 17. The voice then says "crap!".

Now you post yours!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2001, 05:13:22 PM »
He he he!  Okay, here's one:

Mario has all sorts of powers.  He can be Fire Mario, Tanooki Mario, Bunny Mario, Raccoon Mario, etc.  What was he after he crossed the Koopahara Desert?

--Space to conceil anwser--

Answer: Thirsty!

:P
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2001, 08:35:41 PM »
both good.....let me try....erm..*coughs*oh boy....
what did the goomba say to the ant?
Who you callin' pipsqueak?
hahaha not funny,is it?

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Print