Print

Author Topic: Super Mario, Super Mario, Super Mario.....WORLD!  (Read 2785 times)

« on: May 20, 2001, 09:19:57 AM »
Does anyone remember the old (well, I say old) Super Mario World cartoon that used to come on T.V.? I have been going through withdraws looking for ANYTHING about it. Does anyone know where I can buy/download any episodes of this great show?

P.S. Any info. on the Super Mario Bros. 3 T.V. show would be GREATLY helpful too. Thanks!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2001, 10:13:29 AM »
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2001, 03:42:20 PM »
Ah, already told MarioMadness before I did, Fifth!

That site is REALLY coming along. Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World episodes are available for download. Keep in mind, a couple of them ("Born to Ride" and "Oh, Brother!") were my requests to the webmaster, and he gladly uploaded them. Woo-hoo!

Right now I think he's gonna upload another one of my requests, Mush-Rumors, but if you know of an episode you want him to put up on the page, then e-mail him!

I bet he's also glad that I'm giving credit to him for the pictures that I ripped from the movies and put on my page (which is now KooperYoshi's Domain, which is linked to on my original site).

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2001, 04:57:56 PM »
what about Zelda and Caption N?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2001, 12:36:11 PM »
Is it just me, or does the background music in Lavalava Island sound like the "Super Mario World" cartoon theme?

Vwee-voo! Forget "Yoshiyoshi!" "Vwee-voo!" is better!
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2001, 05:15:37 PM »
Wow old topic. anyway yeah it kinda does sound the same. I haven't heard lavalava island in a while but I remeber some parts and yes it does sound similar.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2001, 09:24:20 PM »
No, no, no. The BGM for LavaLava Island is actually the theme song for the best SNES game Yoshi's Island.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2001, 10:52:03 PM »
If that site has the episode Plummer's Academy you'll be able to see Wario and Waluigi in it.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 06:26:47 AM »
uh, you're way out of topic!

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2001, 06:03:21 PM »
no im not.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print