Print

Author Topic: I found DiC Entertainment! They sponsored the Mario cartoons!  (Read 7275 times)

« on: August 24, 2001, 12:14:16 PM »
Guys I found them! Our quest is almost over!

DiC Entertainment
303 N. Glenoaks Blvd
Burbank, California 91502

Phone: (818) 955-5400

That is the actual number and I called them! But there is a problem, they said that they just sponsored the Mario cartoons but they cant broadcast them on the air. Now here is the problem, I called them 2 times and the people said I would have to contact the station that put the mario cartoons on.

Crap! I cant remember the stations really that they used to come on 4 years ago! Super Mario Bros. 3 used to be on an old station called FAM TV. and Super Mario world used to be on the USA CARTOON EXPRESS.

But those tv stations are old! I dont think they are still around! What we might can do is call the stations that the channels were on! If anybody can remember what channel those cartoons came on, then I think we are home free!

Another idea I have, is that we contact the station that sponsors Kids WB, and ask them if they would know the station or how to get those cartoons back on the air!

So we have to #1 find the channel or station it was on and call that channel's station!

or #2 Call the stations for Kids WB, or possibly Cartoon Network and see if they know anything!

#3 Kids Klassics also sponsored the Super Mario cartoons. So me might have to search for a contact address and number to them too!

If you have any more questions, call DiC's number above. They are in the california area.

Our quest is almost over! I will not fail you my TMK Fans! But I cant complete this quest alone!!!

I am the Nintendo Master!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 01:24:47 PM »
*Chocobo's edit-(Posted the reply in wrong topic...'Tis what happens when you're in a hurry.)
I can see that you're working very hard on this. What I suggest is that you write to one of the former carriers of the Mario cartoon and talk stratgey with them. With the release of the Gamecube and Gameboy Advance, there will be more intrest in Mario and freinds, and might improve their viewing.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!

Edited by - Chocobo on 8/24/2001 12:27:52 PM
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 01:27:35 PM »
Yeah...?
What's that have to do with the topic?

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 01:29:02 PM »
Sorry! I have edit my post.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 04:27:55 PM »
i think pax used to have them on.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2001, 09:03:42 PM »
Well, here's my idea.
I don't get some of those channels. I think the best thing to do would be Kids WB or Fox, they would probably be the best in my mind. But, they will probably air them early in the morning.
I say do it! I'd love to see the cartoons back.

~Alex Antonetz
The Super Mario Bros. 3 Fanatic
~Alex Antonetz
The Super Mario Bros. 3 Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2001, 04:23:57 PM »
Gopher it! I think the cartoons used to be on  The Family Channel, and they changed to Fox Family. (Actually, Disney just bought them...Disney Family...) I'm glad that you want to bring these cartoons back (because they REALLY bring back memories for me...) The next time someone calls DiC, mention to them that there are very many people that want to see the Mario cartoons again, and give them the link to this page.

"Deezer" returns 10 results on GoTo.com, 14 on Dogpile.com, 981 on Altavista.com, and 5 on SearchHippo.com.

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2001, 04:29:02 PM »
THE SUPER MARIO SUPER SHOW ORIGANALLY RAN IN SYNDICATION, AND THE OTHER 2 WERE ORIGANALLY ON NBC
LEMMY KOOPA

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2001, 05:09:18 PM »
Congratulations. Now we need to get Kids Klassics a call and see which station that can run it.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2001, 05:23:22 PM »
Yeah, they used to come on PAX.  I never had that channel.  However, I did have The Family Channel, which has since become FOX Family (as someone mentioned).  Yet still... why would you petition conceited television executives when you could just watch them on your computer???  If anyone needs a URL, just ask.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2001, 08:11:18 AM »
Well if all else fails, you could still buy them on video...

I hope they release a special DVD set that has every episode of every Mario cartoon ever aired... THAT would be cool!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2001, 08:16:02 AM »
Wait a minute... FOX Family is not called Disney Family. What are you talking about? Anyway, the Mario cartoons used to be on The Family Channel. Why they cancled them, I have no idea. WHY DID YOU GUYS CANCLE THE MARIO CARTOONS?

Somebody has to tell these television executives that people are still demanding these classic cartoons, and they should put them back on the air...

Either that, or just create a new series...

Idea: Super Mario Universe

Maybe that would work...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2001, 03:14:13 PM »
What a minute. Kids WB runs some cartoons that is copywrited by Nintendo so that would be a good choice to call.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2001, 05:06:57 PM »
I think Kids WB is the best place to ask.  Either that or FOX, maybe PBS, or heck try Teletoon...

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2001, 09:15:48 PM »
I am JoshTheN64Guy2000 but my account in my old e-mail which the server's site got closed down got all my e-mails deleted and closed my account.

Sorry I havent replied to this in a long time and still working on it. Anybody know how you can call TV stations like Kids WB? Is there a number? They dont answer e-mails and especialy big sites like that. So how do we get their number?

Find any station that sponsors Nintendo cartoons. Dont forget that Fox Kids has Donkey Kong Country and Mega Man. But we need the phone numbers to the Kids WB Stations and all the others you guys mentioned. How do we get them!!??
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print