Print

Author Topic: Mario Baseball  (Read 2726 times)

« on: September 09, 2005, 04:22:13 PM »
I just think Mario Baseball is a bit too difficult. I would like help in hitting. I haven't won a single game so far since I can't hit! I haven't scored any home runs. I tried the (HOLD+RELEASE A button) for a stronger hot, to no avail. The computer fielders keep getting my fly balls, and I often get into double/triple plays on flyouts. It sees the CPU has an unfair advantage.

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 06:56:47 PM »
I dunno what to say but keep at it. Try to time your hits carefully, and if that doesn't work, bunt it.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 07:36:49 AM »
Hard? It was easy compared to EA's MLB series, which I don't know how to play. Just time your shots right, when the ball is inches away from the batter, press A as fast as you can. The ball will surely get a homerun. And if you want to hit to a specific place, move your batter around the plate to get a feel for where the ball is headed, for example, move over to the left s bit, and the ball will fly to the left a bit if you did it right. Hope I was helpful.

I''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 10:59:22 AM »
Try charging later. If you charge too early, your power will slowly go down.
If you're playing challenge mode, buy the power bat.

Mario, Mario, He''s our Man, If he can''t tripple-jump and ground-pound no one can!!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 10/4/2005 10:00:12 AM

Print