Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario Question  (Read 3486 times)

« on: December 05, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
Near Tayce T.'s house is a blue house that is locked. I'm not very far in the game so I want to know what is in the house? Do the contents of the blue house have any signifacance?

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
If I recall correctly, her house is on the same screen as the entrance to the sewers, correct? This isn't much of a spoiler, but the blue house is actually an exit from the sewer.

Depending on how far along you are, I wouldn't jump down the sewer entrance just yet..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »
really thats all it is? how do you get in there?

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 02:13:38 PM »
You have to enter the sewers through the pipe and reach the far right end of the lower part of the tunnel, requiring you to have Sushie and the Super Boots first.  You'll end up inside the building, and there's a key there that will allow you to open it from the inside, therefore serving as a shortcut to certain parts of the sewers in the future.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print