Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 557877 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #345 on: January 05, 2010, 02:22:06 PM »

ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #348 on: January 05, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »
, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
“Political correctness” can be defined as the “avoidance of expressions or actions that can be perceived to exclude or marginalize or insult people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against”.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
Plok is an irresistible, irrepressible, unstoppable, highly improbable and downright dangerous bundle of pure energy.
Plok does not like fleas.
Plok has the amazing ability to fire all his body parts at will.
Plok can really throw a punch.
Plok has a very short fuse; at the slightest irritation those limbs begin to fly.
Plok hates fleas.
Plok is a true hero, with a heart of gold and joints of the highest-quality velcro.
Plok is a man with a mission. He is dedicated to ridding the world of the dreaded Fleas.
Plok is a dreamer, a wanderer, a free spirit. He's suave and elegant. He's grade-A, first-class prime cut.
Plok REALLY does not like Fleas.
Plok is the king of the beautiful island called Akrillic, part of the archipelago Poly-Esta.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2010, 05:44:26 AM »
<%n-fani> I'm reading a thread on /v/ that started as a nipple thread but turned into a sink thread
<%n-fani> Pretty good sinks though

« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2010, 06:43:02 PM »
Myriad

CrossEyed7

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2010, 03:12:19 AM »

« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2010, 06:11:51 PM »
[06:06:59] <+M_Bison> Euuugh
[06:08:20] <+M_Bison> What the
[06:08:21] <+M_Bison> And
[06:08:21] <+M_Bison> what
[06:08:58] <+M_Bison> What is this

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »
what the...?
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2010, 07:27:16 PM »
- @ tamaras!!   stephanieelovesdanton <33 says:
*mitchell!!
   McHell     -    cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep up above in my head, instead of going under           *uto-message: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- @ tamaras!!   stephanieelovesdanton <33 says:
*what?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print