Poll

What's your favorite Mario Bros. Couple?

Mario & Peach
7 (33.3%)
Luigi & Daisy
5 (23.8%)
Peach & Daisy
2 (9.5%)
Mario & Daisy
0 (0%)
Luigi & Peach
2 (9.5%)
Mario & Luigi
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Print

Author Topic: What is the best Mario series "Couple"?  (Read 7767 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »
Mario and Peach are not a couple then, nor are Luigi and Daisy. They never go out, but Peach kisses Mario sometimes, and Mario doesn't even do anything. He just stands there.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 07:10:56 PM »
mario and peach are a couple. and so are luigi and daisy, they started in the mario bros. movie.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 07:13:03 PM »
also, i beat mario galaxywith luigi, and i don't remember anything about luigi and rosalina.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
Bowser & Peach.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 09:07:29 PM »
Mario and Luigi? Thanks for giving me that flashback of when I accidently found a yaoi page on D.A. for the mario bros...I so feel like ranting about the weirdo's I saw that day. anyway

I've always been a supporter for L&D 8D It may just still be some silly rumour fans started eversince Daisy came back, but hints or no hints their just so cute together <3

I've actually seen a lot of hints lately but I don't feel like wasting my time with listing o.0 But has anyone noticed how their team names are always more I dunno...lovey dovey than M&P's :D for the mario parties <3 steady sweeties, tango tanglers, how romantic 8D tango's such a pretty dance :]

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 09:51:35 PM »
You forgot Luigi and Rosalina! Beat Super Mario Galaxy with Luigi and you'll know what I'm talking about.

What do you mean?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARIO & LUIGI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEACH & DAISY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hopfuly that NEVER happens. Oh yah and it seem so far 3 people have voted for Mario and Luigi lol. Im voting for Mario and Peach of course.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 01:45:32 AM »
Mm, I thought Yoshi and Birdo were cute together.

If I had to pick a real couple though, I guess Mario and Peach. Maybe because Peach was the damsel in distress in Super Mario Bros., the game that introduced most of us to Mario. Although to this day I think Princess Toadstool sounds better... even if it's a mouthful to say.
You didn't say wot wot.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 02:49:52 AM »
Mm, I thought Yoshi and Birdo were cute together.
Interspecies relationships don't work for me (my above comment was sarcastic). Especially not when Yoshi's so perfectly awesome and Birdo's so questionable and has a big questionable tube on her face. I would not want to see a combination of the two.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print