Print

Author Topic: Wow, Is it true? :\  (Read 40727 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »
It's not relevant in that game, either! In my second playthrough of that game I didn't talk to Player 2 (nor his party member) to see what he was up to.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »
There is no Player 2 in TTYD. It's a one-player game.
That was a joke.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 09:40:47 AM »
He calls Luigi Player 2 >_>

Unless you were just joking with him.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
I think he's just joking with Vid
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »
Since MarioKart Wii. And why does it scare you, it's cute. 8)

Ok, the fact that they finally decided to add a Baby Daisy to the baby roster is more scary than the picture.

It is a cute picture, though.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »
How about Baby Sonic?  "The Fastest Baby in the World!"
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »
Ok, the fact that they finally decided to add a Baby Daisy to the baby roster is more scary than the picture.

It is a cute picture, though.

I think it was just to even up the genders. If there were two baby boys, they must have figured I guess.

Despite seeming like a filler, she's pretty cool 8)

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 04:34:43 PM »
Baby Yoshi should be in it, he existed before ALL of the babies. (See SMW)

Plus he's actually cool.

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2008, 06:30:55 PM »
Baby Yoshi should be in it, he existed before ALL of the babies. (See SMW)

Plus he's actually cool.
According to the Y.I. characters in Tetris Attack. I think Raphael Raven said "Li'l Yoshi, he's so cool." And Li'l Yoshi is just a yellow Baby Yoshi.

Mm, thanks for the reminder, Yoshi in Tetris Attack is my favorite Yoshi, and Baby Yoshi looks good in it too.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »
I think I remember hearing Luigi having a thing for Daisy back in her trophy description for SSBM, no?

Because Wario would have been a better choice for the baby roster than Daisy.  At least Wario appeared as a baby in one of the main stream games.

What a minute, wouldn't that mean Wario would be dancing with Luigi in that statue!?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 11:10:10 PM »
LOL!  Anyway I might believe this if daisy appeared in even one (aside from super mario land) mario game that isn't a spin-off
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 06:05:26 AM »
They seem to be over-using a one-shot character, don't they?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
According to the Y.I. characters in Tetris Attack. I think Raphael Raven said "Li'l Yoshi, he's so cool." And Li'l Yoshi is just a yellow Baby Yoshi.

Mm, thanks for the reminder, Yoshi in Tetris Attack is my favorite Yoshi, and Baby Yoshi looks good in it too.

I say, diss the other babies and add Li'l Yoshi!

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
I say, diss the other babies and add Li'l Yoshi!
I'll jump to that. Never liked any of the other babies.

But on second thought, it was good having Baby Mario in "Mario Tennis" just so I could beat him. Those annoying sounds just made the final victory that more victorious. I remember one time there was a heated battle, I accidentally slammed the ball right towards Baby Mario, very tense because I knew he'd slam it out of my reach, he's powering up to hit it... and the ball leaps over his head. With a "Waah!" the point was over, and I was so happy. I was also amazed that the computer was allowed to make a mistake like that. Goes a long way towards making the computer more fun to play against. Well, that and it's always hilarious to hear Mario go "dooooh!" when he misses a shot.

If Baby Yoshi were in Mario Tennis... well, that'd be weird certainly. I'd gladly switch Yoshi's current voice (the "Waaah!" "Oh-wo-wo-wo!" and other embarrassing sounds) so it'd be Baby Yoshi's voice, and bring the Yoshi sounds of the Mario Kart 64 days back to Yoshi. I bet Baby Yoshi would still be a thorn in my side after a while, question is would he be as satisfying to beat the snot out of as Baby Mario... I'd say no. So he's less annoying, but also less satisfying to beat. Decisions decisions...
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »
Hmmm... I thought Luigi's latest love interest was Rosalina  ::)

Luigi is quite the ladies man. ;)

Print