Print

Author Topic: Wow, Is it true? :\  (Read 40730 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »
"Et alia" ("et al.") means "and others" while "et cetera" means "and the others", "and the rest" and stuff like that, more loosely translated "and so on." It's from "ceterus", meaning "the other" or "the rest". I took Latin for two years. I like to think I have a generally good understanding of the terms in common English use.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »
Yay!  A bicker thread!  Can I play, too?

Of course you can't.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2008, 06:03:40 AM »
Yes I can.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2008, 04:13:05 PM »
You didn't see the millions of other times Chup tried to correct you?

No. And I've had enough of the English lecture, kthbai.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »
No. And I've had enough of the English lecture, kthbai.

Once in the chatroom, they were lecturing me about not using apostrophes. It's immature. Just ignore it. The more you respond the more entertaining they find it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »
I'm sorry that we're generally a cut above other chatrooms with people who for some reason are in such a hurry to say things (such as lol) and thus type as little as possible. Translated to how it would be if #tmk were a typical room...

sry were better than other rooms w/ ppl who talk fast and abv. words. lol
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2008, 06:05:25 PM »
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not feeding your boredom.

I want to know who made the one on the left, he's freaking everywhere it's hilarious xD

Luigi is such an internet fad.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »
That's what I have Nintendo for. I'm also good with self-amusement. I'm never bored.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »
That's what I have Nintendo for. I'm also good with self-amusement. I'm never bored.

Is that you? Repaint those walls.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »
?? Do you not realize that the extra paint is supposed to be there?
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »

Your room looks cool, I actually have an NES controller hanging off my wall, myself.
Ditto used Machop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »
I wish I still had the fold-out map screen with SMA2. I think it fell apart from being carried around in my pocket too much. Especially if I forgot to take it out before I did the laundry.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2008, 12:58:26 AM »
I totally don't understand the Daisy hate. Why waste time hating a legit character when you can hate other worthless characters like Petey Piranha or especially R.O.B.? Those two drive me insane each time they make appearances.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2008, 01:44:53 AM »
Petey Piranha is awesome, because he doesn't constantly say "HI I'M PETEY PIRANHA".

R.O.B. is awesome because he's been in video games since the N64 era (or earlier if I recall correctly).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »
Dude R.O.B. was on the NES day 1 (in the USA, that is).

Print