Print

Author Topic: My views on the new GC games  (Read 2080 times)

« on: May 22, 2001, 02:09:34 PM »
Alright after going to a ton of news websites and official websites i have made some opinions on some of the games.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: What could be cooler? This game looks great, i know it's going to fun. There are all kinds of new options and modes, and best of all, Cpt. Falcon is still in it!

Luigi's Mansion: The graphics look good, but it is pretty weird to me. Why they chose to make a ghostbusters type game staring Mario characters i havnt a clue, i would be more happy with a "normal" Mario game. I'm not bashing it just yet, but i dont think it will be one im going to get to excited about.

Pikmin: Weirdness, thats all i can say. Nintendo has a thing with cute little animals, and that's a problem. I doubt i'll be buying this.

Metroid Prime: I was so happy when they said they were doing another Metroid game, but then i found out...it's going to be a FIRTS PERSON SHOOTER! I have no idea why they chose to do that, and it makes me a little mad. Why take a great action, adventure game and make it a FPS? Oh well, it had just better be REALLY good, and have a "normal" sequal.

Metroid IV: This game is for GBA and its a "normal" metroid game, it looks like it will be really cool

I also heard that Namco may do Tekken Tage Team for GC! That will be so cool!

Well enough about what i think, what do you think?

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2001, 01:06:16 PM »
Hmm...

Metroid IV being a first person shooter?! Argh! Why would Nintendo do that to us? Metroid is (and hopefully always will be) an action game! It should NEVER be a first person shooter, like all the crappy Quake and Doom games out there!

I read at IGN.com that Mario 128 and Zelda are being made for the GAMECUBE... could this mean that the new Maro game will be multi-player?

YES! GAME BOY ADVANCE IS ALMOST HERE! Nintendo is the best! Long live Nintendo!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2001, 07:21:33 PM »
I heard that their might be some new games. I think it was nintendo world or nintendo rocks or something like that. They have news and stuff all on the GC. HEy their will be a Meowth Sing thing for the GC as well as Zelda 128 and Mario 128.

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2001, 04:30:11 AM »
stop calling them 128. It doesn't sound right. Mario Cubed sounds better

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print