Print

Author Topic: How old is Mario?  (Read 4669 times)

« on: January 30, 2002, 02:50:00 PM »
How old is Mario?  No one knows!  Luigi is 4 or 5 years younger though.  Does anyone know?

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2002, 03:25:23 PM »
With the info I have he is 30 and Luigi is 25.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2002, 04:09:25 PM »
First of all, they're twins!

Second of all, that would mean Luigi had a mustache when he was eight. You can't go through puberty that fast.

They're both 42.

Edited by - frostbite on 1/30/2002 2:11:08 PM

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2002, 06:22:53 PM »
Frostbite shutup! I have proof! Don't put peoples words down.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2002, 07:51:33 PM »
You have proof?  Of what?  They're friggin' cartoon characters!  And I very much doubt that either NOA or Miyamoto himself told you anything!
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2002, 09:11:56 PM »
Of course, we can't be sure of the Mario brothers' ages. They appear to be somewhere between 30 and 40. More likely closer to 30. That would make Bowser just about the same age (a few years older, probably). Yoshi is older than all of them, probably 40 (considering that Yoshi appeared to be an adult in SMW2 and the Mario Bros where only babies). Go figure, I guess Yoshies have long lifespans. Peach? Heck

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2002, 09:12:21 PM »
Of course, we can't be sure of the Mario brothers' ages. They appear to be somewhere between 30 and 40. More likely closer to 30.
That would make Bowser just about the same age (a few years older, probably). Yoshi is older than all of them, probably 40 (considering that Yoshi appeared to be an adult in SMW2 and the Mario Bros where only babies). Go figure, I guess Yoshies have long lifespans. Peach? Heck, she's probably in her twenties.

-TurtleTek

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2002, 02:39:20 PM »
Actually, I have a comic about Mario when he was a baby.  He was born with a full head of hair, and had a moustache by the time he was 4, which means he was more pubescent than you'd expect.  I'd say the age is about 25!

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2002, 03:30:48 PM »
Twenty five? He was fully grown when he was 8? That's impossible. And Yoshi is younger than the rest, the Yoshis in SMW2 and Yoshi's Story are not Yoshi. In fact the SMW manual says, "Mario and Luigi found a YOUNG dinosaur named Yoshi." Young! Not OLD!

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2002, 03:41:45 PM »
I'd say Mario and Luigi are somwhere between 35 and 45.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2002, 11:50:11 AM »
Yoshi always seems young! Yeah, imagine: "Mario and Luigi found a dinosaur that seemed young in appearance, behavior and speech, but was actually as old as they were."
AND in SMW2, during the opening sequence, the game says, "This is a story about baby Mario and Yoshi"  and "Yoshi is taking a leisurely walk" and "Yoshi decides to tell his friends" (some of these aren't exact quotes, my memory isn't photographic) and so on. Over and over again, the game refers to a Yoshi named YOSHI. THE YOSHI.

But about Yoshi Story, you are correct, I don't believe that Yoshi is involved. It's just a bunch of newly hatched yoshies.

-TurtleTek

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2002, 03:07:52 PM »

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2002, 12:50:23 AM »
Not only are you dumb, your asses, i guess that makes you dumb***es!

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2002, 01:19:50 AM »
Hey, it's good to see you again, Doomba!
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2002, 06:49:48 AM »
next my door lives a man who looks like Mario and... he's a plumber!  He is 40 or so. Luigi looks younger thought.

I guess Mario & Luigi don't age because in the Mushroom Kingdom time runs more slowly than on Earth

Just my 2 eurocents

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

Print