Print

Author Topic: Games from China - gadda read this!  (Read 3882 times)

« on: August 02, 2000, 12:07:42 PM »
After taking a brake from this board (been busy as heck) i am back with a cool post. My brother just sent me some Chinese game boy  games. There were a few Dragon Ball Z games, card games, puzzles, fighters, and i noticed that alot of them were pirates! In fact there was "Super Mario Land 4" it's logo was the SM64 logo with the 6 erased and the word "land" put in it. You play as Mario who can throw mushrooms at the bad guys as well as jump on them. The Mushroom makes you big and gives you the power to throw mushrooms. The wing cap gives you the power to fly and throw leaves. There was also a yoshi box that turns you into Yoshi who shoots stuff out of his mouth. It's a cheezy game but its fun. Another pirat was "Sonic 5" you got it, a Sonic game on the game boy. It's logo was the "Sonic 3D Blast" logo with a "5" ontop of the word "blast". It really sucks, but it's funny. Total we have over 200 games (some of the carts have 60 games on them). If you guys want the Mario pirate screan shots i can scan them up. Later on,

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2000, 02:08:21 PM »
I found the ROM of Super Mario Land 4. Do you know the storline of it or anything like that?

*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2000, 08:14:34 AM »
Ya, I have some pirated ROM's as well, like Super Mario Land 4.

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Print