Print

Author Topic: Goombas of the world! UNITE!!!!!!  (Read 5917 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 10:33:38 PM »
HeyHeyHey People  Bowser here with a special bulliten especially for KingKoopas Followers.

The Goomba have officialy been forgotten by Nintendo- My Good buddy works at nintendo and is working on the new SM64 2(not sure of that or not but he gets plenty of rumors)  He says the Goomba will NOT!!!!!! will NOT!!!!!! be appearing in the next mario game...... WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS????????   GOOMBAS OF THE WORLD UNITE! LETS PUT A FEW HUNDRED GOOMBAS IN THE GAME OR NOT BUY IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!(although he says the crazy koopatroopa turtle will be in it)($#$@@!#@*@^%@*$)

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2000, 05:26:35 AM »
What are you talking about? Why in the whole world is the Goomba not going to be in the next Mario game?!! Whoever your friend is, you'd better tell him to put the Goomba in the Mario game or else he's going to be sorry! 0_0

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2000, 02:49:25 PM »
Uh, no they haven't. I thought that Gombas were playing a vital role in Paper Mario. The only reason that they've been "forgotten," is because there haven't been any Mario adventure games to put them in. However, they managed to put him in Mario Party 2 as the colonel or something. Goombas haven't been forgotten at all.

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 03:23:41 PM »
You dont get it    in MARIO 64 2 they wont be there........in paper mario(aka smrpg 2) they will          but nintendo is forgetting all about the goombas....and that just aint right

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2000, 03:30:19 PM »
Maybe Nintendo is just evening out Koopa Troopas with Goombas. In Mario64, Goombas were EVERYWHERE and there were 3, THREE, Koopa Troopas in the whole game. And in Mario Party, the Koopa was a good guy. Maybe Nintendo is just trying to get Koopa Troopa back to its normal self and is not going to have any Goombas to emphasize how tough the Koopas are. Either that or your friend`s a liar.....
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2000, 04:13:32 PM »
I agree with Yoster B. You friend's a big liar.

-Yoshi348
"Yoshi!"

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2000, 04:18:09 PM »
Unless your friend has proof he works for Nintendo, he is a big liar.  It's hard to imagine a Mario game without a Goomba.

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2000, 06:04:06 PM »
Really? Is he real? Can you see him? Is he in the room right now? Sorry, but I don't belive that. The only way I can see it happening is if by "Growing up" it means getting rid of all the kiddie eneimes. See ya.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2000, 03:15:53 AM »
On the topic of enemies, I think Nintendo often forgets what the baddies are really all about.
Goombas are treated as if they were some kind of dumb animal that attacks everything. They are intelligent, just like the mushroom people. Actually, they ARE mushroom people that have joined the invading Koopa forces.
As for the Koopa Troopas, they should not be nearly as peaceful as they have been lately. They are the evil foot-soldiers of Bowser. At least make them a little more sour-natured.

Anyway.

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2000, 12:50:54 PM »
Goomba's are the best enemie in any game ever hence my name. And I really don't think Nintendo will get rid of them. Infact I hope they start a Goomba family. With all different types (like the different koopas) of those crazy critters. Don't go spreding roomers unless you know and have proof about stuff like this.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2000, 03:03:27 PM »
My friend does work for nintendo!
hes 27  and a pretty good programmer... not only on computers but since he started working at nintendo hes done some pretty good things.. but anyway he still claims that the Goomba will not be put on SM64 2   i gave him this post and replies to look at and give to the other people he works with...hopefully he will be able to convince them to put the most loved mario enemy into SM64 2

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2000, 05:33:37 AM »
What!!! No Goombas!!! If they don't put Goombas in it I'm going to reconsider buying it.

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2000, 07:49:23 PM »
If you ask me, they might as well have not had Goombas in "Super Mario World".  Those excuses for Goombas didn't even squish if you stepped on them!  It took me the longest time to figure out that those things were supposed to be Goombas.  By the way, there WERE Goombas in "Super Mario Bros. 2".  Those things running on the ice are "really" Goombas but the name they had in "Doki Doki Panic" translated to "snowflake" or "flurry" and even though the "Flurries" were graphically altered to resemble Goombas, the people at Nintendo forgot to change the name given at the end.  It might be fixed in some versions, I'm not sure.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2000, 01:12:08 PM »
Goombas are the #1 Koopa!  They have appeared in no less than 18 separate "Mario" games (if you count "Super Mario All-Stars" as 1 game) on 7 American game systems.

Red Koopa Troopas come in at a distant second with 14 games.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print