Print

Author Topic: Princess Daisy  (Read 3617 times)

« on: June 02, 2000, 10:23:32 AM »
I'm curious. Why in the CHOP (Don't ask. It's a TransFans thing) would Nintendo only use Daisy maybe once or teice, maybe 3 times, and never use her again in a Mario game? It dosen't make any sense. Any inisght is welcome.

---
Love Mario and Perfect Dark Fan Fictions? Come here!
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bimaginationmarioandpdboard

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2000, 12:07:01 PM »
I suppose it's because Daisy is the princess of a different Kingdom...and she doesn't need constant saving like Peach Toadstool does. I get the impression that Mario and Luigi live in the Mushroom Kingdom, so when they go golfing or karting or partying, they do it with their friends that live in TMK.

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2000, 12:26:41 PM »
It's because all the princess' are the same. They were all "Princess Peach" in japan. But like almost all japanese stuff that comes to america (edited DBZ, Games, you name it!) things got changed. And we couldn't decide on a name. That is why there are so many different princess'. There is only one in japan, and I wonder how they got Princess daisy in Mario Tennis. Just somthing to think about, how well do you know Mario?

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2000, 01:18:09 PM »
Are you saying that Peach in Mario Land?

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2000, 05:46:20 PM »
well daisy was the first one the it was toadstoll then it was pirince toadstoll now its Peach

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2000, 10:22:11 PM »
Daisy Toadstool is Peach Toadstool's younger sister.  Peach is princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Daisy is princess of Sarasaland.  The fact that they're the same person in Japan doesn't mean they aren't separate characters in the American "Mario Universe."
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print