Print

Author Topic: The Most Annoying Character  (Read 5140 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2003, 09:59:18 PM »
When Peach passes you in MK64, she says "Peachy!"
Corny. And it was Leslie Swan. I don't like Leslie Swan as Peach.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2003, 10:12:27 PM »
Yeah, Jen Taylor does a better job.

Ever notice that Peach is starting to pick up Mario's lingo? And in Daisy's speech, the way she emphasizes it in certain places, sounds a lot like the way Luigi talks...

Like how she says "*I'M* the party *STAR*," when most others would say "*I'M* the *PARTY* star!" And how Luigi says "Mama Mia" "MA-mami-AAH."

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 10:22:46 PM »
I HATE DK and Peach in MK64.  I remember when I was 6 and it came out.  We used to make fun of DK for being fat and slow and call Peach either "Pooch" or "Grapefruit", mostly just they got on our nerves.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2003, 10:35:00 PM »
Wow, you were wittle. ;P  I was 10 when it came out, but we didn't even get an N64 'til I was 13.

Heheh...we came up with nicknames for all the characters. Let's see...
Toad: Fungus
Peach: Fruit Cake
Bowser: Lard Cow
Mario: Pasta Breath
Wario: Fatty
DK: Monkey Butt
Can't remember Luigi's, and Yoshi didn't have one. (Of course not; he's my favorite! ^_~ (and my bro's second fave--well, in this game, anyway. Normally it's DK.))

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 12:55:33 AM »
The most annoying character? Bowser Jr. in SMS.

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 10:21:19 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember Luigi's now: Wedgie

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 11:13:53 AM »
it'd Waluigi1  Not only is he a ghario but he's a Ghuigi!  He  just wastes space in the mario universe1  And he was never in a real mario game!

"I go to many oversea places, like Canada."- Britany Spears

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 11:37:25 AM »
I'd say the most annoying character would be Kapoera Gaebora (sp?), the owl who talks to you right before you get out of the Lost Woods. Oh wait, we were talking about Mario characters... Well, I still hate that darn owl.

Print