Print

Author Topic: Bowser's Perfect Army  (Read 2678 times)

« on: February 08, 2003, 02:11:48 PM »
We all know that Bowser doesn't have the best troops in the world. But if you coould choose. Which enemies would you keep and which would you send to the perverbial scrap heap ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 03:00:44 PM »
The Goombas and Koopa Troopas don't stand a chance against Mario.  Bowser is just wasting his time by turning them against Mario.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 03:21:31 PM »
Lakitus, hammer bros, and bullet bills are nasty enought.

mostly sea creatures are just "good target for fireballs"

Also notice that water-based creatures are the weakest ones in Pokemon too

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 03:41:35 PM »
I think the Terrapins, Magikoopa's, Terra Cotta's, Para-troopa's, snifit's, and the Bloober's would all make a great team for Bowser. The only problem though is that Bowser only had from the beginning the Magikoopa's in Super Mario RPG.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 05:04:12 PM »
Bullet Bills, CharginChucks, Electro Koopas (in SMS), and Magikoopas most importantly.  
 n/a

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 05:51:13 PM »
Just keep the normal goombas,koopas,boos,snifits,piranha plants,shy guys,hammer bros,chain chomps,thwomps,whomps,bob-ombs etc. but upgrade them a bit.Like you could give Koopa Troopas this armoured shell with rocket launchers with heat seeking missiles....but Mario & Luigi will find a way to thwart them...Goombas with armor on that repels jump attacks,Boos could make up illusions to trick Mario & get him off the trail of finding Peach,Chain Chomps could get bigger,Snifits shoot grenades instead of tiny cannonballs,Thwomps & Whomps need to get faster at squashing Mario,Bob-mobs gotta like pump themselves up like bigger than Bowser then explode....but Mario & Luigi will get through all them.Why can't I be the bad guy in Super Mario instead?

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2003, 08:41:47 PM »
Maybe you oughta go apply for a job at Nintendo.

Anyway, I think Bowser should keep the Shy Guys around because they're the most intelligent of his troops, Bob-ombs because they're just cool... hmm, both of those are from Doki Doki Panic. Interesting, eh?
Really though, why would we want to get rid of enemies? They're all kinda cool.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2003, 10:57:51 PM »
Yeah I was thinking of working at Nintendo Australia....but all I do is supply the games,I might be able to test them...
Oh yeah,about the enemies,Bowser should be better equipped instead of just using fire breath.Cant he have rocket launchers like the Koopa Troopas & throw hammers in his Koopa Clown Car.Or do even more than that!But if Shigeru Miyamoto used my ideas Mario would become very violent.But when Mario gets hit by rocket he just flies from where he got hit about a metre or so.

Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 11:42:28 PM »
Like when he gets hit by a Bullet Bill in SMS?

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2003, 01:12:48 AM »
Yeah like that.Now lets ythink of more upgrades for the Mario enemies

Find your inner monkey.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 01:20:40 AM »
I've always wanted a shy guy mecha.  Like, a giant robot, like maybe made of wood, built, powered, and operated entirely by shy guys.  You'd be able to see them through its sparse outer casing, turning cranks and pulling levers to make all the joints move... I'm not sure how effective it's be, but it'd sure be amusing...
Man, I'm gonna have to try and include that in a Mario fan game sometime.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print