Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119444 times)

« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2006, 04:53:07 PM »
Oh my goshness this story is good.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »
You know my thoughts on your story.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2006, 04:19:38 PM »
"oh my goshness!"

That's the most perfect quote ever XD

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »
Why not put it as your sig? And what will happen next in the story, since Ted's off the hook?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2006, 06:05:14 PM »
Max Vance, great sig! But I'm not revealing anything about the upcoming chapters. Chapter Ten is ready, but I'm not quite done with editing, so expect it in less than an hour, if I can.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2006, 06:18:36 PM »
Oh! I'm soooo excited! But I like Metal_Slug_Mario's sig better! Sorry for getting off-topic!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2006, 06:23:40 PM »
New chapter. I don't know about you, but the thought of Chupperson Weird in an apron makes me ROFL very much.

Chapter Ten: Ted the Brownie Blotcher
"Agh! My precious brownies have burnt!"

Mr. Chup, with his long hair, large glasses, and pink flowery apron, stood over Ted's oven in Home Ed, observing his badly-prepared brownies. He picked up the tray, with some purple oven mitts, and stared at the brownish goo pouring out the sides.

"How much flour did you put in?" Mr. Chup exploded.

"Uh...the whole...bag sir," Ted admitted.

"Ted! Not only have you ruined your brownies, but you also wasted some very valuable flour," Mr. Chup scolded.

Drew Toad collapsed with laughter while watching Mr. Chup have a hissy fit over Ted. Ted ignored him.

"Now, you know what happens to the Brownie-Blotchers," Mr. Chup continued.

"Oh no, Mr. Chup," Ted exclaimed, "not that!"

In a matter of minutes Ted sat in the corner of the room wearing a giant dunce cap that read in big letters: BROWNIE-BLOTCHER

The whole room was filled with laughter, coming from all the students. Drew Toad looked like he was having a seizure when he was guffawing so much.

"Now settle down, silly-ninnies," Mr. Chup projected, "now, as you know, we are now going to distribute the babies that you will be looking after for the rest of the trimester."

He pointed to a large bucket of plastic baby dolls in a large tub.

"Now, we will each have a baby care diary, and you have to look after it as if it were real, and love for it."

He then began distributing the babies. Ted realized this would be an interesting unit. He looked around to see what other people thought. He noticed that Greta Gifted was putting a little Strongbad mask on he baby and smiling, but most of the rest of the class had glum, unexcited looks on their faces. Maybe he was wrong.

So, as the bell rang, Ted once again slumped into the halls. Nathan Paper walked up.

"Hey, do want to join my Homework Insurance Fund?" he chimed.

"What?"

"Oh, well, it's where you pay me money whenever you want me to do your homework instead of you!"

"Um," Ted muttered, "when have I ever wanted you to do that?"

"Well," Nathan admitted, "I just wanted more homework to do, that's all."

"Very well," Ted sighed, "I'll pay you to do all of my English homework."

"Good," Nathan snorted, "now sign here, and here."

He whiped out a contract and pointed to two corresponding places.

"Thank you for joining Nathan Paper's Homework Insurance Fund," he chimed in a professional voice, "you can drop off any of your homework at my stand outside, and pay for the amount of homework."

Ted rolled his eyes, and strolled into his Algebra class, and sat down. After a few minutes the class settled and the bell rang, and Mr. Byte started preaching.

"Welcome, grasshoppers," he announced, "today we will be discussing the sheer greatness of Pi. For Pi is something for which we all should love and cherish, and even sacrifice ourselves for," he continued, as kids across the rooms exchanged nervous looks, "now, Pi is really what we exist for, and is so great that its magnitude has blown me away for my entire life. Now...let me ask you; where would we be, without Pi?"

"Well, goshness! We wouldn't be bored about of our butts!" Patrica cornily yelled, and students guffawed around the classroom, just because Patrica was popular.

"I may be mistaken Ms. Peach," Mr. Byte muttered, "but did you insult the greatness of Pi?"

"Yeah, because it makes us bored out of our butts!"

More roars came from across the room, even though Patrica made the same joke, making her even more lame in Ted's book.

"DETENTION!"

The room fell silent except for one person.

"YES! IN YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE GOSSIP-SPREADER!"

"DETENTION AGAIN."

Ted looked at Patrica from across the detention room, and mouthed, "I hate you."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »
Mmmm... pie.....
I wonder what makes Pi so great? It's just up there with all the other irrational numbers, like the square root of 2, sin(1), and the golden ratio.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I thought Ted had Home Ed after Algebra! Look at his schedule.

PRD 1 – English with Ms. Sapph (Room 403)

PRD 2 – Science with Mr. Lizard (Room 23)

PRD 3 – PE with Mr. Steve (Gym)

LUNCH with Mr. Fifth (Cafeteria)

PRD 4 – TMK History with Mr. L. Son (Room 201)

PRD 5 – Algebra with Mr. Byte (Room 307)

PRD 6 – Home Ed. With Mr. Chup (Room 101)

PRD 7 – Computer Applications with Mr. Suffix (Room 501)

PRD 8 – Study Hall with Mr. Watoad (Theatre)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:34:03 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
Whoops. Just ignore that minor fudge...my bad.

« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2006, 10:19:18 PM »
Wow, I really like to laugh!
Great job, Hyrulian, I really like how this is coming out.  It's like a group of many plots that are being weaved together to make an interesting story.  

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2006, 01:45:44 AM »
Heehee... ahaha... ROFL! I love it!

"I may be mistaken Ms. Peach," Mr. Byte muttered, "but did you insult the greatness of Pi?"
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2006, 08:09:03 AM »
Whoops. Just ignore that minor fudge...my bad.
First pie, then minor fudge! Yay!
* MaxVance eats minor fudge

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2006, 12:41:49 PM »
Apple is what makes pi great.

Hey, if the marching band returns, can it be a rocking marching band with me as the lead guitarist, please? I wanna do some riffs for the whole school!! Yeah! *cue the solo by me* *just a fantasy, really*

Oh yeah, can I also be Mr. Watoad's assistant, please? I'm that crazy! *I'm not trying to be pushy, but I'm asking nicely, so please! :P ^_^
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
A rock marching band?  Haha.  I play the trombone at my highschool (because I'm such a nerd) and the closest thing we have to an electric guitar is a......actually there's nothing even slightly related to an electric guitar in the band.

Anyway, you people need to realize that no one told J.R.R. Tolkien what to write, and I think he appreciated that.  -_-'

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2006, 03:52:19 PM »
10/10 LOL nuf said
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Print