Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120879 times)

« Reply #315 on: June 03, 2006, 05:51:26 AM »
I think I know (via guessing, of course), but I'm probably wrong. No, I'm not guessing. I'd like to save my opinion for a huge 'I TOLD YOU SO' later.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2006, 10:07:02 AM »
Okay, yes, it's a big bump, I'm sorry. But, the reason I've been gone is viruses! Viruses have attacked my computer! We had to take into a shop, and get it fixed which took like two weeks. Sorry Fungi High fans. But, I'll have the chapter sometime this weekend. There's two parts to it, so there's a lot. It will be monumental, becuase of a huge suprise ending. Guess what will happen...I dare you.
My guess is that someone dies.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #317 on: June 03, 2006, 04:05:54 PM »
My guess would be either a big attack from Bowser, or what Maxvance said.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2006, 01:44:58 PM »
My guess is that I'm not going to guess. *batteries die on DS* Crud. *pulls out DS Lite*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #319 on: June 08, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
Maybe he meant this weekend. *see Hyrulian's last post* *beats personal best on Metroid Prime Pinball* Yes! <(like Napoleon Dynamite).

« Reply #320 on: June 08, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »
Yay! I can't wait!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #321 on: June 08, 2006, 08:43:45 PM »
My guesses:

1. The world will end.
2. Solid Snake will jump out from under a cardboard box.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »
Come on Hyrulian! :D You can make it! I'll give you gas money if the bus broke down *looks at $3+ gas money and returns to DS Lite*

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »
Check out this quote from Wikipedia about Toga Parties:
Toga parties are notorious for featuring large amounts of alcoholic beverages, especially beer. Toga parties were depicted in the 1978 film Animal House, which propelled the ritual into a widespread and enduring practice.

These Fungi High stories are about to get very creepy and dangerous.  Someone is going to die from an alcholic overdose because of irresponsible underaged drinking!  I had no idea that these stories were rated R.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #324 on: June 10, 2006, 06:51:21 AM »
Rated R? Come on. R= 18^

I didn't know about that toga defintion. I just thought we'd put on togas. Don't include anything nasty or inappropriate, which I'm sure you won't (the rules). *returns to DS Lite*

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
I beg to differ.
Yeah, I'm almost done with the new chapter. It involves a big fight at the toga party.
Alcohol-induced fight, possibly?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #326 on: June 10, 2006, 11:21:26 AM »
Wow, this is a great fan fic. Please add me to this story hyrulian! You don't have to work me into the toga party, but I would like a part.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #327 on: June 10, 2006, 12:37:02 PM »
Maybe the main character will be pressured by those around him to have a drink, which he knows is not good, but if he chooses not to, they will deem him 'uncool' or something like that.

« Reply #328 on: June 10, 2006, 01:30:20 PM »
Toga parties aren't just about beer (though mostly are), but also about fraternities, partying out, and tons an tons of pizza!  XD
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2006, 02:22:57 PM »
*switches game to Tetris DS and heads to McDonald's for a break* I wonder where that bus is..........

Print