Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119473 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #510 on: December 27, 2006, 01:45:21 AM »
Great to have you back, man, I can't belive that Ted's mom is also on drugs, she looked pretty nice with the two, three lines she had.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #511 on: December 27, 2006, 02:08:32 AM »
NOTICE: Ignore the numerous question marks in the post above; they should be punctuation marks, and I have no idea why they changed.

Also ignore the fact that this is a double post.

When I posted the new chap of my fanfic, it did the same thing. I had to go through the ENTIRE thing and change it.

This story is rather suprising. Well, on with it!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #512 on: December 27, 2006, 02:58:36 AM »
Also ignore the fact that this is a double post.

Sorry, can't do that.

BAN BAN BAN BANNNN!

Oh, and interesting chapter. Go kabobs! :D

Welcome back, Hyrulian. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #513 on: December 27, 2006, 07:12:36 PM »
The kabobs don't seem like they would be very good in the rain.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #514 on: December 27, 2006, 07:18:42 PM »
They never noticed, Ted was sniffing white powder, and Lou was pondering about that night's episode of Star Trek.

« Reply #515 on: May 16, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »
Uh... wow. Sorry about this mods, but why has this happened? Maybe this "Super Bump" will revive the topic. Maybe it will get me banned, but wow. Either I did this in vain, because the story is over, or I did it for a very good reason, to bring back, (And poissibly wind up) The greatest story ever. Sure, I havent read it for like, a year. Sure, my character went super bad (Yay?), Sure I may get banned... But Hyrulian, If you are gone from the fourms, than I suppose we have a GREAT writter, a NEW writter, and someone who has been supporting this story since the beginning. We need someone to finish the story! FOR FUNGI HIGH!!

(Please don't ban me.)
Wheee...

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #516 on: May 16, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »
Wait, you can get banned just for bumping ONE topic, and not like just a pointless bump? Even if the topic isn't a year old?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #517 on: May 16, 2007, 08:27:17 PM »
We must all continue the story ourselves! And then we'll do something stupid and ruin it! But not me, I got my own fic to worry about.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #518 on: May 17, 2007, 12:01:00 AM »
Don't ask me to help.  My fanfiction is weird enough. :)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #519 on: May 17, 2007, 06:27:06 AM »
Ugh... At least I haven't been banned yet, but are you telling me you'll just leave Ted on drugs and go away?! >.< I can't rebuild the story either... We need a good writer... *thinks* Uh... *thinks* Uhhh... *thinks* Hrmmm... Nothing!
Wheee...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2007, 09:04:24 AM »
I can lend ideas, but unless we get desperate that's the most I feel comfortable doing.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #521 on: May 17, 2007, 01:27:14 PM »
We must all continue the story ourselves! And then we'll do something stupid and ruin it! But not me, I got my own fic to worry about.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............no. Only Hyrulian should be able to keep this legacy going. Even if he doesn't return, then make a separate topic or something.

How coincidental: I was just thinking of this topic about an hour ago. I really do wish it'd be finished/continued. Plus, Hyrulian was an A Class member. Wish You Were Here, Hyrulian (if you listen to them.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:29:49 PM by Mr. Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #522 on: May 17, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
*Masher101 walks in pushing a large statue of a Koopa*

"Hurrghhh! Here... I made this last night." He said, pointing to what was engraved at the bottem...

"This statue is dedicated to Hyrulian. For creating the greatest story of our time. May his legend live on. And may the stories that he wrote remain to be read over and over."

Sad isn't it? But yeah, I'm sure one day Hyrulian may come back and finish the story. So then we can destroy this statue and have a Toga party. TOGA, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!
Wheee...

« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »
Uh... wow. Sorry about this mods, but why has this happened? Maybe this "Super Bump" will revive the topic. Maybe it will get me banned, but wow. Either I did this in vain, because the story is over, or I did it for a very good reason, to bring back, (And poissibly wind up) The greatest story ever. Sure, I havent read it for like, a year. Sure, my character went super bad (Yay?), Sure I may get banned... But Hyrulian, If you are gone from the fourms, than I suppose we have a GREAT writter, a NEW writter, and someone who has been supporting this story since the beginning. We need someone to finish the story! FOR FUNGI HIGH!!

(Please don't ban me.)

Marioluigifan has bumped about 20 topics and hasn't  gotten banned yet.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
Alright, good. This is my first MAJOR bump (A year or over, I think.) Just hoping everyone isn't too strict around here *shifts eyes suspisiosly*
Wheee...

Print