Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119491 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2006, 08:47:57 AM »
...Yes, that can be me sometimes. The weirdest thing about what you wrote is that I'm eating choclate ice cream out of the box right now. For breakfast. :-\

EDIT: My crazy vandalism therory for today is that they'll steal several riding mowers and mow all the grass away so that only dirt is left. Then they make the dirt wet and turn the field into a gigantic mud pit.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 08:56:36 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »
“can you tell me who turned into a zombie-bread hybrid at the Battle of Breadtopia?”

what the...

im not on often but...

This is great! I love it! but im kind of the opposite to the guy who played my role, but that dosent matter

« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2006, 04:09:14 PM »
Heh, you even managed to fit an Evil Bread reference in! Awesome!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2006, 07:13:26 PM »
All that crazy wildness is funneh! ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »
Haha, that was great!  And in the story, I get to be an arrogant know-it-all!  ;D
Keep up the great work, Hyrulian.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »
Best. Chapter. Ever. It's my favorite. Mostly because it has a big surprise ending, and the vandalism itself is nothing you would've thought of. N new characters, but like I said. BIG SURPRISE ENDING. Read it!

Chapter Seven: The Vandalism
Ted coughed in his black face mask, as he pulled on some black sweatpants, and a black sweatshirt; he couldn't be seen during what he was about to do. He wasn't completely sure what he was going to be doing, but he knew that he'd be completely destroying Fungi High's football field with some of his new friends. Ted pushed a chair up to his doorknob, so his mother couldn't walk in. He turned on a tape recording of some snoring sound effects, so it would seem as if was sleeping. Ted hopped out of his window onto a tree limb, and jumped off. He quitely pulled himself onto his dark BMX, and pushed off into the darkness of the night; stealth his greatest need at the moment. After a few minutes of pedaling, the school came into sight. Soon after, the field came into view. What he saw was unlike anything he could have imagined. Ted expected something subtle, like arson, or making the football field a giant mud pit, or burning their names into the field, but this was just bizarre.

A giant cement mixer truck was nudged up against the field, and three of the golden koopa mascot statues from the school were placed in the middle of the field.

"Ah," Bud Wig exclaimed, "the great vandal is here! We are not worthy!"

"What are we doing," Ted asked Bud and his two fellow vandals.

"My dad owns a cement buisiness," Bud grinned, "so we're going to encase the entire field in cement! To the extent of unfixability!"

A fat, greast man from inside the truck nodded to Ted.

"That's not it, though," Bud laughed, "we're incasing the golden koopa school spirit statues in the cement, and totally messing them up!"

Ted realized that they could be commiting a felony here. He shuddered.

"So, should we begin," Bud asked.

"Uh...yeah," Ted whispered in yet another desperate attempt for new friends.

"Okay, dad," Bud shouted, after which all of the gluey, gray mixture came toppling out of the mixer, covering the field, and bringing the statues about knee-deep in the stuff.

"Sweet," Bud cackled, "now, men, put on these boots."

He distributed a pair of boots to each vandal, and ordered them to march out to the middle, where the statues were. Bud followed them with a box.

Ted, Bud, and their two friends stood face-to-face with the koopas.

"Ted, why don't you show us what you've got," Bud said, handing him the box of stuff, expecting him to mess up the koopa.

Ted looked into the box, and brought out a tube of lipstick. He pushed out some lipstick, and smeared it all over the koopa's face, trembling. The three vandals cheered. Ted then took out an old brown tupee, and attached it to the koopa's head. The vandals cried with joy. Then, he pulled out a pair of underwear, and attached it firmly to the koopa's fist. The vandals once again were overjoyed.

"Man, Ted," Bud cried, "you are one funny dude. But there's one more thing we're going to do."

Ted pulled out a saw from the box, and pointed to each of the goal posts.

"No," Ted stated, "you don't mean we're going to saw down the goal posts, do you?"

"I thought you were the Great Vandal, Ted...unless...I'm mistaken."

"Oh...er...I was kidding," Ted lied, afterwhich he grabbed the saw and trudged through the hardening cement to the first goalpost.

He faced the goalpost, shaking his head in disbelief. He pulled up the saw, and pressed it firmly against the pole, and began sawing it down. After a few minutes, he pulled it off, and the goalpost fell down, spreading cement all over the place. The vandals cheered, and Ted trudged off to the other side, and began sawing off that one. The same results followed. But the vandals were off to the side. They were obviously signaling that the vandalism was all over.

So, Ted had succesfully covered the field in cement, and made one of the golden koopa statues look like a woman with a tupee, and for the record he was not happy with himself. Ted decided to turn around and get home as quickly as he could...but...he was STUCK! The cement had dried, and he couldn't get his boots out! Ted panicked, trying to find anyway to get out of this prediciment. The vandals were laughing their hineys off, off to the side of the football field.

"Oh, Ted," Bud cried, "do you think we're stupid? We knew you never did any vandalism! We can see right through Patrica Peach. Any gossip that slides past her is a lie, and this was just a clever plan to get you to realize that lying just to be friends with us is dumb!"

"SO I'M GOING TO BE STUCK HERE?" Ted screamed.

"Yes," Bud sighed, "you'll be stuck in this cement, and eventually, Principal Deezer will come along and expell your butt. Just a lesson that you'll learn from all this!"

"YOU MORON," Ted screeched, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDS! THIS VANDALISM WAS ALL OF YOUR WORK, YOU BACK STABBER!"

"Yelling will not help," Bud added, "just relax."

"REELLLAAXXXXXXX?"

"Yes, relax."

One of Bud's cronies walked up to Ted on the dried cement and smeared lipstick all over Ted's face. Ted was done; he punched that kid right in the jaw, and he fell over yelling.

"Hey, jeez," Bud exclaimed, "we're going! But, you have to admit that this was a really clever plan."

Ted did have to admit that. I mean, who could've gotten out of this one. But he was still steaming mad as Bud and his friends departed, hanging on the back of his dad's cement mixer.

Ted waited to be expelled. 
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2006, 12:37:41 AM »
Poor Ted! Are you going to get him out? Or are you going to let him get expelled? Either way, I mustn't stop reading!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2006, 12:57:02 AM »
Poor Ted :(. But anyway, lying was not the answer.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2006, 07:54:06 AM »
Something subtle? Burning your name into a football field is NOT subtle. I'd think Ted could work his way out of the boots, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »
He's stuck in cement, poor guy.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »
Great work! Marvelous! And I think Vincent Melee will get along with Mr. Watoad fine, as Pixie Sticks are good with a spot of bacon pop. Don't forget the Roman Candles and tulips! Weeeee!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2006, 05:17:39 PM »
Haha, very creative.  Can't wait to read what happens next.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2006, 10:42:05 PM »
Here's kind of a short chapter, but it tells if Ted gets found out or not. You'll have to read to find out, my friend! Hey, and thanks all the people that are posting in this thread, I'll be sure to make a character of you if you aren't one already, like Masher101, I forgot about you; I'll add you in the next chapter.

Chapter Eight
Ted had never imagined that this is how his night would've ended. He looked up at the stars, hoping that he could find someway to get out his current prediciment. I mean, what are the chances of getting stuck in rubber boots on a football field covered in cement with a faceful of lipstick. He needed to find a way out. He looked around at what he use to get himself out. He stared at the golden koopa...too far away...then the box full of vandalism materials...nothing good to use...the shattered goalpost...which might actually work. He could use a heavy shard of the broken goalpost to chip off the cement from his boots. He lugged up a large peice that would probably work. He rose it above his dramatically and flung it down on the cement. Only a little came off...but if he continued, in no time, he'd be free! He eagerly chipped away at the cement. After a few minutes, Ted jumped with celebration. He was finally freed. He then noticed that his pants were stuck in the cement. Aw, that was nothing; Ted would just have to take them off....TAKE THEM OFF?!?! Ted groaned. Although he would have to bike home in his undies in bone-chilling tempuratures, it was a small price to pay. He would now, not be expelled! But, just before Ted departed, he had a brilliant payback idea. He ran up to the cement-encased pants, and searched around in the bag of vandalism materials, and luckily he found a sharpie pen. Next, he found a tag in the back of the sweatpants, and wrote in big capital letters:

PROPERTY OF BUD WIG

He was glad that it was only 2:00 AM, so not many people were outside to see a biking half-naked Ted, though he still biked quickly. There was a runner who passed him, and yelled out a word that made Ted blush, but he continued, relentlessly. After a few more pointing fingers from a few passing cars, he finally biked to his house, and climbed the tree, plopping into his bed. Soon afterward, he had a wonderful dream of encasing Bud Wig's feet in cement and throwing him off a harbor. How how glorious it was...Bud's face in tears, begging Ted for forgivness, and then....BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP SLAM!

Ted's alarm clock was now a heaping pile of worthless broken circuts and wires.

"Attention Fungi High student body."

The PA rang with the familiar voice of Principal Deezer, who today sounded more tired, and much more dissapointed.

"Last night, something happened," Principal Deezer added, "that is exactly the oppisite of how we wanted Fungi High to be displayed. A horrible act of vandalism was commited on the Fungi Field. We've searched the area, and have been looking for evidence. We've found some that clearly points to one student being responsible. This student has been suspended and possibly expelled until further notice."

Anxious chatter between the students filled the room, and Ted grinned; Bud had gotten what was coming to him.

"Now, this vandalism has obviously been done by more than one student, so we're still on the lookout for clues. But, until this mystery has been solved, all football, cheerleading, dance team, and marching band practice has been cancelled."

Groans filled the room.

"One more thing," the Principal said, "no details of this vandalism will be announced, it is not appropriate for a principal to give out that information. But, I can assure you that whoever else is involved in this gross misconduct will be in deep, deep trouble. Thank you."

Scilence filled the room.

"Okay," Ms. Sapph muttered, "on with the lesson."
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2006, 11:51:51 PM »
I bet all the girls are mad. No cheerleading practice but then again, hey, they might've needed a day off from hard cheerleading!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2006, 09:50:56 AM »
Haha, perfect, I'm waiting for the rest!
I'm a horrible person.

Print