Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120111 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2006, 09:33:36 PM »
And so does a girl with an electric guitar.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2006, 08:37:18 AM »
Just watch Animal House.  In one part of the movie, they throw a toga party.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »
Guy 1: We gotta do something
Guy 2: Yah we gotta do something
Guy 1: You know what were gonna do?
Guy 1 & 2: Toga Party

« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2006, 02:32:49 PM »
I still don't totally get it. ^^; I'm lame!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »
Now, whenever I see this topic title, I think of various types of mushrooms smoking cigars. o_0
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »
Major o_O
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »
Now, whenever I see this topic title, I think of various types of mushrooms smoking cigars. o_0

^Funniest post of the year!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2006, 05:09:05 PM »
post of the year?   Darn, I was hoping for that

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2006, 08:46:34 PM »
post quoted in sig. :P
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2006, 12:04:32 AM »
Agh...so many delays. I've been really busy, and ufortunatley my mom is in the hospital (hopefully nothing serious though), so I'm busy and very sad. So, no new chapters for a few days.

Man, so many sigs have been spawned from this story. Someone needs to say something so outrageous in this thread so they get a CT! (C'mon Ultima, you can do it.)

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2006, 12:14:53 AM »
I like my CT, though. :( Ha, you just mentioned someone getting a CT, so that makes you a likely candidate for one, I think.

btw, sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she gets better.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2006, 12:16:20 AM »
Sorry bout your mom. Hope she gets better soon!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2006, 08:03:46 AM »
What happened to his mom?

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2006, 02:17:36 PM »
What happened to his mom?

Hylian said that she's in the hospital :(.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2006, 10:03:28 PM »
Okay! The widely anticipated twelvth chapter. New characters are Thrasher (Masher), and Mushroom Mage (Kojinka), and Jay Man (Jman). But, yeah. Enjoy it.

Chapter Twelve
There sat all of the wrestlers with knives. This was not looking good for Ted.

"Okay," Jude Sixsix-Sefen exclaimed, "let's give him the mark."

Ted did not think "the mark" sounded very good at all. Had the wrestling team suddenly become some sort of weird cult?

One of the largest wrestlers grabbed a wrigling Ted, and lifted a large, sharp, shiny knife, and pressed it into the flesh of his back. Ted screeched. He seemed to be moving it around and Ted when he was finished, the large wrester held a mirror up to his back so he could see it. It was a large bloody koopa that he had drawn. It was merely the school mascot.

"For that is the true mark of a Fungi High wrestler," Jude proclaimed, "okay, thanks for coming everyone."

Ted stared in disbelief and then said, "What was that for, and why does everyone have a knife then?"

"Oh, it's mainly for show," Jude admitted, "oh, and have fun with that scar. Chicks dig the a koopa shaped scar on your back, trust me."

Ted nodded and then dashed away. That was weird. He was now officially a wrestler. The season was about a month away, though. But, he had plenty of thoughts on his mind at the moment. The wrestling season was the last thing on his mind. He trudged off to his first period.

The school day had gone mostly normaly. So, frankly, Ted was pretty happy that nothing had happened. He didn't need more stuff on his mind.

After Ted's math detention, he waited for his mom to arrive to pick him up. He was pretty bored. He looked around to see if there was anyone to talk to. He saw a long-haired boy playing guitar on the curb. He walked up.

"Hey, who are you?" Ted asked feebly.

"Thrasher. That's what every one calls me at Fungi High."

"I see. Nice licks you're playing there," Ted pointed out, "and nice pickups on that guitar."

"Yep. It's a Les Paul Standard."

"Nice find."

"Yeah, man," Thrasher said, "if you like these licks I'm playing, you should check out my band."

"Really? Who's in it."

"Oh, Mushroom Mage, Vincent Meele, Jay Man," he replied.

"Cool."

"Yeah," Thrasher replied, "hey, you should come to my toga party this weekend."

"Toga party," Ted asked, "sounds killer. I'll be there."

Thrasher handed Ted an invitation, "Yeah. All the cool kids will be there. But not any of the preps. Like that Patrica girl...psh...goshness? What kind of a word is that?"

Ted and Thrasher talked for a while longer until Ted's mom pulled up, and he hoped in.

"Keep it Greek," Thrasher yelled, obviously refering to the awesome toga party that weekend.

At this time, Ted did could not even glimpse upon the massively dire trouble the toga party would bring him.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print