Print

Author Topic: Now this is so funny!!!! READ!  (Read 2468 times)

« on: May 10, 2001, 07:34:59 PM »
www.toiletduk.net/multimedia/pike.swf

Thank you PenguinWizard for sending it to me! Il put it up as a feature of the week. Har har har har har! They should had added some chinese cartoon people picking Jay Jay the jet plane and stealing him, ahem. Watch movie to see what I mean! HAHA! ROFLMAO!
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2001, 08:20:24 PM »
Couldn't resist, could you Bowser Boy?

Anyway, the link is not correct. This is the correct address:

http://www.toiletduk.net/multimedia/pika.swf

it's pika.swf, not pike.swf

Like I said, you have not seen everything there is to see on Earth until you've seen this nightmare. This is the stupidest (and funniest) use of media I've ever seen, so it's worth checking out.

Note to fragile people: there's some offensive stuff in the movie, like a hand holding up its middle finger. but there isn't too much offensive stuff in it, so you should be able to handle it.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2001, 07:06:31 AM »
I've never been so scared in all my days...

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2001, 10:16:59 PM »
Fear, for Hyakugojyuuichi will return...

Kazoo!

No, just kidding. But it did win #1 in some Ultimate Time Waster contest.

by the way, search for a site called Needless Things and look up the post that says Hyakugojyuuichi Lyrics. Now you'll know what's being said, which is even scarier...

And those weird Kazoo lyrics? Those were fake. They were modeled after what the Japanese-sounding words sounded like.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2001, 08:33:36 PM »
Huh, guess everyone's so scared of the worst thing known to mankind (it could very well be used as torture in the underworld) that they aren't visiting it.

Well, the regular link doesn't seem to be working (or maybe it is, don't know), but there's a few other sites that have it. So search around.

Amazing how one four-minute-long song can bring so much fear to the universe. This is what true power is like.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print