Print

Author Topic: What've you done?  (Read 30859 times)

« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2006, 12:30:45 PM »
The point of this isn't to see who's the best Mario fan you know.

What have you done?

Relation to Who's the biggest Mario fan.

« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »
Yes, but this isn't the Whose the biggest Mario fan topic now is it?

I said "Well at least it's finally a contribution" because Mario ringtones and wallpaper obviously doesn't count.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2006, 01:21:10 PM »
Yes, but this isn't the Whose the biggest Mario fan topic now is it?

I said "Well at least it's finally a contribution" because Mario ringtones and wallpaper obviously doesn't count.

It's relation to it so you're giving reasons to why you're the biggest Mario fan.

« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2006, 01:23:15 PM »
Why wouldn't wallpaper count? It's not like any idiot* could come here and just say "hay guys!!1!!1!111! Ch3ck 0ut my wallp43r!!111!!!".. and then post a link to a badly done wallpaper.

*does not think anybody here is any idiot
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »
Having a wallpaper isn't a contribution I thought you people would get this by now!

"Contribute to the Mario community so that anyone with a comp can see your work. You don't have a scanner or certain programs, then yes I geuss it is limiting but that's the point. So you have every Mario game ever made, take a pic of them and prove it. You made a masterpeice of Mario art. Sweet. If you don't have any way of showing it on the net then don't talk about it."

« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2006, 02:11:16 PM »
That just makes you stand out from others

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2006, 05:35:47 PM »
Why can't you say it if you can't show it? Say I didn't have a camera. Would you not have wanted me to say something like "I made a Luigi sprite on top of a ? block sprite out of legos. I don't have a camera, but I'll post a picture later."?
Well, yeah, if you said "I have every Mario game ever made" we'd want photographic evidence... and if you said "I have every Mario game in existence but I don't have a camera," I'm not sure I'd believe it. But "I made a Luigi sprite out of legos, but no camera" is pretty believable.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
I'm sure it would be cool but if there's no pic then who cares.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2006, 06:19:23 PM »
Someone cares. Speaking of... did I even ever put that picture in this thread? I'm going to look for it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2006, 07:10:02 PM »
Well my reasons don't need photographic proof. Some of my reasons are straight-out and said.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2006, 07:47:18 AM »

I made this avatar. P.S. the sprite of me is a modified Peach sprite.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print