Print

Author Topic: Names of unemployed Mario species  (Read 2300 times)

« on: September 24, 2001, 02:48:56 PM »
I only know one: Koopa Troopas that aren't Koopa Troopas are Shell Creepers. (Mario Bros. arcade game)

Bowser seems to be a spiked galapagos tortoise.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 02:36:44 AM »
From pictures I've seen, and my run-in with one myself (Granted, I didn't look for long,or get a great look at it), Bowser looks kinda like an alligator snapping turtle. Those things have raised plates on their shells (that look kinda like spikes), and appear to have rough ridges around their necks...kinda like the collar he wears...but more than anything else he looks like some Dragonturtle Netsukes (statues) I see occasionally (Sometimes,but some of them look nothing like him. Kinda depends on the artist,I guess). They're even sculpted on a pile of coins in some cases.If you look up 'dragon turtle netsuke' on ebay, you'll probably see a picture of one.

Edited by - Winx on 9/27/2001 1:40:14 AM

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2001, 02:43:30 PM »
I think Bowser is just a mutant Koopa that the rest of the Turtle Tribe decided to worship along with his children (the Kooplings). Maybe he was the child of a Koopa Troopa and a Spiney!

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2001, 04:33:49 PM »
Birdo's that aren't Birdo's are Catherine's (Wario's Woods).

Stars that aren't stars are Power Stars (SM64).

Toadstool's that aren't Toadstool's are Peach's (Yoshi's Cookie, Yoshi's You-Know-What, SM64, Mario Party 1-3, etc.)

Magikoopa's which aren't Magikoopa's are Kamek's (Yoshi's Island, Tetris Attack).

Goomba's that aren't Goomba's are Kuribo's (ask the Japanese).

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2001, 05:30:36 PM »
Not all Birdos are Catherine, and I understand not at all what you are talking about about the Toadstool thing. And I'm talking about the name of the species, not the name of the character.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print