Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario  (Read 3314 times)

« on: December 15, 2001, 07:34:42 PM »
Who Likes Paper Mario??
Post Here!!
Who Hates Paper Mario?? Tell me why.

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2001, 09:05:43 PM »
I love it it was the first game i got for N64 and beat it 5 times i love it
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2001, 09:33:29 PM »
I liked Paper Mario because it escaped the normal RPG battle system and even the feilds and created it's own unique feel. I didn't mind quite as much going into battle after battle, because all of the wacky 'action' commands. I also like it 'cause it's the type of game with little nostalgia bits in it.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2001, 05:56:14 AM »
I LOVE PAPER MARIO!!!!!!!
THAT MEANS I LOVE MYSELF!!
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2001, 07:12:26 AM »
As you can tell from my name, I LOOOOOOVE IT! It is my #1 favourite game of all time! It's unique, funny, has a perfect difficulty for everyone and the characters are great!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2001, 08:46:40 AM »
oh, it was a feeling,
when i first heard the sound of a game,
a game so splended with fun,
a game that was coated with laughter,
a game that still holds a special memory in my head,
could it be.... that game is paper mario.

*keeps singing and dancing around the room*

da da de do do do la la la de la do........

Oh What a Game it was..... Paper Mario

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2001, 03:10:10 AM »
Yes, and Bowser looked cuter than ever. ^..^
The music was delightful all around (except for Twink's theme...bleh), but unfortunately, Jr. Troopa's theme wasn't on the soundtrack CD,and they used a different version of the party member joining theme... I liked the one used in the U.S.game better.

Edited by - Winx on 12/17/2001 1:12:24 AM

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2001, 05:58:26 PM »
S-s-s-s-s-s-s-soundtrack!? Wh-a? Where? Where can I get one?

Paper Mario made me cry. The ending was awesome! It was funny! And unlike FFVIII, it didn't take me 3 years! Okay... I haven't beaten FFVIII yet. So sue me!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2001, 07:32:19 PM »
I'd like the Soundtrack just as much as you. I haven't seen any for sale where i live though :(

P.S. I loved the ending to!

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2001, 10:24:07 PM »
I want the soundtrack!

Don't you hate those people that don't like PM for its graphics? I mean, PM was an awesome game, though kinda easy. I liked SMRPG a little better, but PM seemed more Mario based. I also liked its battle system: instead of enemies having like 10,000 HP and you doing like 6,000 damage or whatever, the numbers are more realistic.

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2001, 10:24:19 PM »
I want the soundtrack!

Don't you hate those people that don't like PM for its graphics? I mean, PM was an awesome game, though kinda easy. I liked SMRPG a little better, but PM seemed more Mario based. I also liked its battle system: instead of enemies having like 10,000 HP and you doing like 6,000 damage or whatever, the numbers are more realistic.

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2001, 10:27:20 PM »
i like the game, not the person.

(_/_)

United we stand.
Chicken tenders 99¢

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2001, 01:30:05 AM »
In reply to the Soundtrack question: I chose it as my free gift with my Nintendo Power subscription (subscription renewal,rather). I dunno if you can get one if you aren't subscribed,or know someone who is who could buy one for you from the next power suply catalog.

I happen to like the Paper Mario graphics,myself...but then, I'm a girl...a girl who likes cute stuff.

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2001, 09:13:24 AM »
I haven't gotten the chance yet to play ir, but I probably will anyway since it was made by Intelligent System, my favorite Nintendo-development team. They made Fire Emblem, Battle Clash, Panel De Pon (aka Tetris Attack or Pokemon Puzzle League), the Wars series and they pratically created Metroid (IS was a team formed by former members of Nintendo R&D1, Gumpei's team).

Print