Print

Author Topic: Who is Morton?????!!!!!  (Read 2562 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 08:13:33 PM »
     Has anybody relly seen Morton? I don't meen Morton Koopa JR. I meen the so called Bowser's Father. Is there any prooth? Or did this all come about when people tried to figure out why a Koopa Kid is named Morton Koopa JR.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 08:58:06 PM »
People believe that there is some obvious way to disagree with me, by calling the father of Bowser "Morton Sr." There obviously is not one, but hey, let them have their cake.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 02:59:51 PM »
I think what frostbite's trying to say, is that Morton Sr. is either Bowser's cousin or brother.

I personally don't believe that Morton is even related to Bowser at all, probably just like Morton Smith Jr, then Bowser goes into the orphanage, points to Morton Smith Jr, and says "I want that one!"

But hey, we shouldn't question Dark Land's great ruler.

-------
*Blows horn*
"Please make way, for the greatest, most stupendest person of all, the one the only, Danorek Benjamin Weiless III!"
"Oh, shut up!"
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 06:48:32 PM »
Great, someone else who hates Morton.

Anyway, from I heard, Morton Sr is Bowser's dad. But that might not even be his name. He's just a name someone on the net made up and that's been going around as his name

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 07:40:33 PM »
What do you mean someone "ELSE"? I don't hate Morton!

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 08:00:02 PM »
um... well i say that Bowser's Father is Morton on my site.... um... Frostbite i think your over reacting a little bit dont ya think?

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2002, 08:11:16 PM »
Again I say...Morton Koopa Jr. was simply named after Morton Downey Jr... and they didn't bother to add an explanation. Just like they never explained how Ludwig Von obtained a German accent, even though noone else seems to have one in his family, with exclusion to his mother, who remains a mystery for all of us to speculate upon. speculate all you wish...we'll never know until Nintendo tells us,but even then...will we really know? Is Bowser's favorite food really BBQ beef? Does Ludwig really like anchovies on his pizza? Is Luigi really an alien from Balloonga,planet of inflattable processed meat?

~I go to the park & play on the mood swings.~

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 08:21:09 PM »
Pleae, please, people I just asked if anyone had any proof he exsted. I didn't ask you to open that Morton topic again. So please just let this be...I guess he's just made up by the creative people of the Fungi Forum. Pleae reply to my story in the story board.

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2002, 02:26:32 PM »
I think Ludwig actually has an Austrian accent. Also, Roy and Wendy have New York accents.

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2002, 05:36:11 PM »
As far as we know, we don't know anything about Bowser's parents. All we know is that Kamek raised him from an early age. ..That is, unless you consider the comics. According to the comics, Bowser *did* have a father (I'm not sure he was named) that was a fearsome Dragon that terrorized the Mushroom Kingdom until a great knight ("The Mushroom Knight") vanquished the great beast. But before this happened, the dragon and his wife ( get this, a koopa ) hid away their only egg (Bowser) in the dragon's huge castle.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

Print