Print

Author Topic: Hats or heads?  (Read 7661 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2004, 05:08:43 PM »
I now think that they grow like mushrooms except on Toads' heads, so you could pull them off, but it would be hard and it would hurt them. Also for the designs, maybe in Toad birth, the design is just what they want it to be, or it's random and just happens some of them have the ability to "glow in the dark" as whoever was talking about that. (sorry if that sounded incorrect at all, I changed my wording a little)

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2004, 04:55:01 PM »
oooh! Glow-in-the-dark! Where are the glow-Toads?

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2004, 11:28:40 PM »
At the parade  at the end of paper mario

Edited by - Popple on 4/29/2004 10:29:36 PM

Let me away from this boulder!

Print