Poll

What do you like better?

Mustache
7 (38.9%)
Beard
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Print

Author Topic: Facial hair  (Read 10114 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »
Well, they went down the sink as far as I know because we had to shave in the bathroom. See, the razors they gave us were single blades which were serrated, basically, and the shaving cream was what I called "Old Guy Plus" (hydrochloric acid). And shaving my whole beard when it's full with a single/double blade is like trying to saw through the top of a maximum security prison's barbed-wire fence with a yo-yo string, so yes, pain ensued, bumps, redness, and all. Never nicked myself, though.

After shaving there I felt like was 8 years old and completely naked. I also felt drafts just from walking and my face would generally feel way, way colder.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »
I have facial hair on my toes.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
I asked around, and there is a precisely 50-50 split between the people who want me to grow a beard and the people who don't. So I'm growing one anyway. So far, looks pretty good, though the 'stache portion is barely visible.
every

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »
 I have a full beard trying to grow now, but as they usually do halfway, this one looks scraggly and unkempt. It's a renfaire thing though, trying to get a beard.

Print