Print

Author Topic: Video Making  (Read 2095 times)

« on: February 08, 2004, 03:28:44 PM »
Does anyone know how to make Nintendo videos on the web for example it's kind of like the ones at www.flashplayer.com those kind of videos (The Nintendo ones).

The early bird gets the worm, but is to tired to eat it!
The early bird gets the worm, but is to tired to eat it!

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 04:56:24 PM »
 I'd also like to know how to make "sprites" (I think that's what they're called).

(please say the following in the best Darth Vader voice you can) Mario.... I am....your biggest fan!
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 05:35:46 PM »
To make a flash movie. You need Macromedia Flash. There are tutorials on it.

To make sprites, you can use an emulater, or steal and edit someone else's.

By the way, if you really want to make a flash movie, do something different and make a handdrawn one. There are so many sprite movies floating around that I'm sure most people don't even look at them anymore.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

Edited by - screech on 2/11/2004 3:39:19 PM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 09:08:09 AM »
If you wish to make a Flash movie, you're asking too much, especially when you don't have the Macromedia Flash program, in which the latest (non-professional) edition costs 499.00$ U.S.!!!

Besides, using Flash is not easy at all!!

There is a lot to learn just for doing a simple animation (not as in a whole movie)...

If you still wish to see that by yourself, download the 30-day Trial Version here.This version has everything available from the real version, except that you can only use it for a limited time...

A word of warning though, the setup file is HUGE!! Therefore, expect the download timing to be in hours if you're using a modem...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 06:30:01 PM »
You think flash is hard?

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 01:48:09 AM »
Of course it is! It's almost as hard as using Adobe's Photoshop for the first time...

If you are asking how is that, you must know that I have the full edition for Flash 5, and you obviously never heard of a programming language called Action Script (it is similar to Java Script except that their are a few differences and Action Script is exclusively used on Flash).

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print