Print

Author Topic: Original Game Ideas  (Read 1878 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: January 05, 2006, 01:56:06 PM »
I'm compiling a list of what I think would be really cool game ideas. Yes, there have been many topics like this, but this is different, in that they must be original game ideas and not sequels (although they could be based on licensed propeties). So post your new game ideas here! Here's my ideas:

Marvel vs. TVC Chaos - Remember the recent sequel to SNK vs. Capcom, SVC Chaos? And remember Marvel vs. Capcom? Well, this is essentially Marvel vs. Tecmo vs. Capcom, but with a catchier title. This means that, theoretically, you could have a tag-team fight between Spider-Man, Megaman, Ryu Hayabusa AND M. Bison, all in one match! That would just be too awesome.

Bad Guy Simulator: This would be cool. Create you own comic-book-style villian, make an evil base, enlist other villians, and then set out to defeat the heroes and steal candy from small children. The gameplay could be a large variety of styles, ranging from RPG to stealth to shooter, depending on who you choose to play as.

Punch Man: I don't know, a game where you go around and punch people? Maybe once you've punched enough people you can unlock Kick Man, who kicks people, and Knee Man, who knees them in the groin.
every

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:14:17 PM »
That 2nd idea's been done: http://www.cityofvillains.com

Print