Print

Author Topic: Secrets of the Wii  (Read 8191 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 02:27:28 AM »
Hmm... Not much of a secret, but I always hear people complaining about wanting their blue light on the Wii to glow. Whenever I want it on I just send an e-mail to my Wii.

Yay.

Probably not even a secret, but at least it is something. :P

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »
I figured this would be the best topic to inquire about this, so here goes:

I was just playing the Wii, but suddenly the remote stopped working. The lights go on when I press the button, but the remote itself won't do anything. I tried taking out the batteries and pressing the sync button, but to no avail. Any ideas of what's wrong with it?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 03:58:43 PM »
Hey, the same thing happened to me on Saturday. I turned my back on my friends for just a second, and then they come to me saying that the remotes won't work. The lights would flash, indicating battery power (3 squares for the first Wiimote, 4 for the second), but would flash for as long as they normally would if one were turning on their console. I kept trying to sync the remotes back up to the Wii, but to no avail, also. After resetting the console a time or two, the remotes worked again. This has puzzled me ever since as well. Can anyone explain what the problem could possibly be?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
Hmm... Not much of a secret, but I always hear people complaining about wanting their blue light on the Wii to glow. Whenever I want it on I just send an e-mail to my Wii.

Yay.

Probably not even a secret, but at least it is something. :P

That's what I do when I want a nightlight before I go to bed.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 07:26:33 PM »
I had the same problem as Chef and Melee once within the first two weeks of Wiiing. I think what I did to make it work was unplug the Wii.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:19 PM »
Yeah, unplugging the Wii is the quickest solution.  I haven't had the problem recently though and assumed that one of the firmware updates fixed the problem.

Print