Print

Author Topic: Whos Your Main?  (Read 40203 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2008, 09:35:24 PM »
I like Snake, because he's medium speed and very powerful, albeit tricky to use.
Diddy Kong because he's got some wicked attacks, useful specials, a useful final smash, and he's a decent speed.
Toon Link because he combines the feel of Link with a lighter, faster character.
And Pit because his recovery is unparalleled and he has wicked awesome attacks.

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »
I beat the SSE and unlocked more characters. New list of best characters:

Falco: I love his spike.
Fox: Doesn't have as good a spike as Falco but is way faster.
Toon Link: Awesome because he's got Link's moves but is way faster. And his aerial down-A is way better than Link's.
Kirby: I don't normally like the "floaty" characters but Kirby is just fast enough so it doesn't bother me.
Captain Falcon: ...I like the speedy characters.
Pit: Like I said earlier, not a ton of moves to work with, but almost all of his standard attacks rock.
Ike: Slow but I owned the computer multiple times in a row with his sick moves (up-B and charged side-B FTW)

Worst characters:

Link
Ness/Lucas
Sonic: ...but not that speedy. I can't figure out how to use any of his specials, and he's just way too fast for most of those small stages.
Yoshi
Samus
Bowser
Olimar
And more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »
Peach and Pit!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2008, 06:58:43 AM »
Favorite Characters:
Wolf
Ganondorf
Falco
Toon Link

Loneliest Characters:
Pikachu
Link
Jigglypuff
Marth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
Best 3:
1. Luigi
2. Game and Watch
3. Sonic

Worst 3:
1. Zero Suit Samus
2. Ness
3. Toon Link
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »
My main character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Ike.

With his giant sword and devil-may-cry attitude, Ike is the baddest brawler this side of the Wii. He even wields the power of fire, you can't mess with that. You can't even touch that. When Ike swings his sword everyone in sight cringes and probably soils themselves, he's that awesome. And don't get me started on Aether, the greatest move ever invented; not only can he swing that bad mother of a sword with the power of Thor, but he can throw that nasty thing like it's a small tree branch. Ike is the greatest, all other characters are a waste of time. I even refuse to use them in solo game play modes to get their trophies, that's how pitiful Ike makes them in his massive wake. He's strong, handsome and fights for his friends.

Ike.

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »
Well, it's often considered alright to use masculine pronouns when something is unknown. I'm not sure why, but "he" can be used for neutal or unknown gender,

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »
What happened to Sonic, TEM?

Since I last posted here, Yoshi has climbed up above Wario, who is now my third.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »
and fights for his friends.

Hey that's not true! Ike never fought for his friends! He was never like that in the FE game. All he flighted for was to avenge his fathers death, he was never like that. I don't even know why they made him say "I fight for my friends" he never did, (Sakurai just doesn't know Fire Emblem and just added him because he was in that really recent game, Path of Radiance, which came out in I think 2005) he is more of a loner. Oh and, the move "Aether" wasn't even called Aether. It was something else but the name escapes me now.

His sword is called the Ragnell. which is about 60 pounds.

And why does everyone hate Lucas? I think he's pretty cool (Even though I haven't played Mother 3) What's so bad about him? Am I missing something because I don't get why Lucas is so hated.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »
He just isn't as good as Ness, that's all.
That was a joke.

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »
I hate Lucas because I suck with him. I hate Ness too for the same reason.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »
Why does this thread's title have no apostrophe? I demand proper punctuation!
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2008, 03:57:10 PM »
Oh and, the move "Aether" wasn't even called Aether. It was something else but the name escapes me now

In PoR, Aether was a special ability that only Ike could use that let him attack 5 times in one turn. The animation did include his Up-B type attack though. The ability was Ike's only saving grace, since he was as average as any fighter could possibly be without any awesome strength like in Brawl.

And why does everyone hate Lucas? I think he's pretty cool (Even though I haven't played Mother 3) What's so bad about him? Am I missing something because I don't get why Lucas is so hated.

Have you read any other places besides this one? The popular opinion puts Lucas above Ness because of his PK Thunder attack that hits multiple times, his Neutral B that's better than PK Flash, and his Smash Attacks outshine Ness' in every regard.

Also, he doesn't speak engrish which rules.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2008, 08:46:53 AM »
Yeah, Ness's "PEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY STAH-SOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!" cry is far superior to Lucas's.

Print