Print

Author Topic: My House!!!!!  (Read 17606 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2004, 06:57:26 PM »
I just realized there aren't enough girls to dance with the guys. We only have four: luigi~lover, GiftedGirl, Sapphira, and Peach and Daisy. Five, if you include Hope(N Forever).

"Never eat at a restaurant that enforces the 5-second rule."- Me
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2004, 07:25:36 PM »
So true, and you hardly hear from Peach and Daisy anymore.

*Makes a big sign saying " Need more female members"*

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2004, 11:07:12 PM »
Hope(N Forever) is male.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2004, 03:46:32 PM »
Yeah, I know. But it's confusing sometimes. I have to keep reminding myself that she's a he.

"Never eat at a restaurant that enforces the 5-second rule."- Me

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2004, 11:23:05 PM »
I always thought that Hope(N Forever) was male. I always assume that new members are male unless they have a really obvious girlish name.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2004, 03:59:34 PM »
5 days till my birthday! 5 days till I'm 12!

Let's have a party!

--------------------

"blbalaleblbalel... That''s all folks!" -Porky Pig''s most famous line
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2004, 05:52:25 PM »
...I'm confused as to what we've been doing so far.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2004, 05:54:50 PM »
Look at my guinea pig! Say hello to... Fluffernut! *holds up Fluffernut* Say hi, Fluffernut!

FLUFNUT: *makes guinea pig noises*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2004, 07:51:27 PM »
Anyone here?

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2004, 03:03:52 AM »
12! holy moley! no way your lying HAxOr! no 12 year old could judge writing. Holy poo. my goodness.*has walked into GG's place with his nintendo licensed GAME OVER shirt on* Well just as I comment I thought the girl gaming community is really small I mean how many girls that game do I know 1 and that is hardcore gaming like my bud Lizard Dude picks up his name cause he dropped it again and besides even if there are gaming girls i hear stories about how they go into wild frenzies of beating you up if you win which is usually something i do alot. Also I hear tell that most female gamers aren't even decent looking now this I don't know about so don't hurt me. *hides like solid snake cause metal gear was a nes game* BTW I'm 19 and live in Havre, MT any gaming girls want a piece on Soul Calibur 2 or Mario Golf feel free to post. *schlaps LD for his dis on Mario Golf*

Number 1 in the hood G''.

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2004, 07:12:23 PM »
I'm a girl gamer too and what can I say? I'm adorable! Teehee, I'm just playing!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2004, 07:45:22 PM »
I'm a tomboy, so I don't care how I look, just as long as I look "presentable". And Mr_MistorMario, I know you might not think that 12 year olds can voice their opinions about writing. Well, let's just say that I'm 3 kids rolled into one package. I'm a 2 year old, a 12 year old and a 16 year old. The 16 year old in me was judging your writing, I guess. Anyway, I've got Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (got it for my B-day 2 weeks ago) Anyone wanna play it?

--------------------

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2004, 08:35:19 PM »
Tomboy? Eh? I'm kinda one, but not as much as I used to. Sure, I play sports everyday, wear guyish clothes, hang around lots of guys, and I'm in a punk rock band(all guys), but does that really make me a tomboy?

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2004, 08:35:59 PM »
.... grrrr

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/18/2004 7:39:13 PM

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2004, 08:37:03 PM »
sorry:P. Triple post:S

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/18/2004 7:40:08 PM

Print