Print

Author Topic: Mario and The Way of Bushido-Aoi-Naijen or jump fu  (Read 1829 times)

« on: June 17, 2004, 02:45:07 AM »
 Long ago, before most men can remember except the extremly elderly uncle's that shout "JACK IEEEE! Always listen to un-co." there was a man named Mario Mario who tripped one day into a most unusual world in shrouded with trouble because of a fiend so bad that no one dared to oppose. This man coming straight from the streets of Brooklyn had nothing except his thick mustachio, some plumbing tools, neat overalls, and a strong set of legs. So in order to defeat his strong willed opponent he quested to find a teacher in the ways of fighting. Having watched much television Mario knew the one place to find a master of fighting was to quest and eventually reach a mountaintop with a quirky old man whom with held incredible strength for only the pure to see. So after a week of wandering up the highest mountain of all Mario finally arrived it was a small quant shack made of some quickly thrown together pieces of wood and straw. But to Mario's suprise the old man was not what he expected in fact it was not a man at all it was a eldery toad with a short stub of beard. Mario fell to his knees and begged the master to teach his skills but the master declined and told Mario only when he could jump onto the top of his old shack would the master pass on his combat skills. While Mario toiled jumping day and night away the old master smiled to himself as he watched his new pupil he exited the house and laughed as mario landed on his rear from losing his balance. "Your form is all wrong." said the old master. "What'd ya mean form?" Mario's tongue slipped "Tuck your knees beneath you and concentrate on your most valued possesion or violent passion then push this thought into your legs and let it SPRING loose. Only by this can you accomplish such a feat. Of course by the next day Mario had easilly accomplished the task so upon completing it he told the master who simply replied I've taught you all you need to know now go and defeat your demons. With this Mario became a apprentice of Bushido-Aoi-Naijen. Or just plain old jump fu.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 08:25:19 AM »
Bravo!
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 05:10:08 PM »
Haha!
I have no idea why, but this made me almost spit my drink all over myself.

I might be Sadib...

Edited by - Screech on 6/17/2004 4:10:55 PM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 10:18:36 PM »
Nicely done!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print