Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 72333 times)

« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2005, 10:23:02 PM »
Wow, that is annoying.  Btw, what IS a processor anyway? :)  Sorry to update this when it's been down so long but I had to drop off these ideas before I went crazy.  Here's a few more things that drive me nuts!

- Hiccups that never stop (both when you get them and when others do)
- Those icons on websites that have small red X’s on them because they can’t be displayed
- The Windows XP computers at my college which are really screwed up and always make stupid mistakes
- When women wear indecent clothing that really distracts me and makes it hard for me to look at their faces (some guys might like it but I don’t... but I will when I get married :))
- The fact that I’m growing up and won’t be able to have as much time to goof off and play video games (and wear VG clothes)
- Batteries that run out really fast
- People who act irresponsibly and get drunk on New Year’s
- When you ask people a question and they either ignore you, forget what you said, or give you a confusing answer and then you have to keep asking them over and over for a long time.
- Trying to figure out how to make decent scans of my mario videos for this site
- When Nintendo doesn’t make games as good as they could be
- The small buttons on the DS and little backwards compatibility
- Trying to think of what I want to do when I grow up (join TMK!)
- Shoot the bird and win a free Ipod!
- Change

-------------------------
"Two Asians walk into a bar.  One week later... they own it."- joke by Dat Phan which I still don’t get.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/3/2005 8:27:04 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2005, 11:31:23 AM »
"(some guys might like it but I don’t... but I will when I get married :))"

o_0 hehehehehehheheHEHEehehehEHeheH o_0

-NintendoIke64's sig (oh, how I loathe it)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2005, 01:36:18 PM »
^_^' Heh, that does sound kind of weird I guess.  But what I mean by that is I don't like the guilt that comes from looking at women the wrong way and when they yell at you for doing that (even if it's their fault for dressing that way).  And it probably wouldn't help my (possible) future relationship if I did that kind of stuff in front of my girlfriend.  So I may look a little crazy but I don't really care. :)=  It feels awesome to have a clear conscience!

Another thing, I don't think I've ever seen you ever laugh so much from one post!

--------------------------------
Hail to the chief, he’s the chief who needs some hailing.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/4/2005 6:10:29 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2005, 06:55:04 PM »
-Things that go bump in the night
-When you know a fact for sure and people just keep arguing that they are right.

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This is not one of them.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2005, 08:17:18 PM »
DVD players that won't let you skip ads and annoying introductions (so you can go straight to the menu)

I am feeling fat, and sassy!

« Reply #185 on: January 04, 2005, 08:39:49 PM »
-Sunbun being a half-op in #tmk

STOP THE MADNESS!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #186 on: January 04, 2005, 10:32:50 PM »
-Having to wake up so dang early in the morning, only to still be tired while in your first class.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #187 on: January 04, 2005, 10:58:58 PM »
How my happiness seems to make others uncomfortable.  At least I thikn it does, becaue they look at me... I think I'm just paranoid.  Either way, I want to wear a towel over my head when I go to school.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #188 on: January 04, 2005, 11:12:37 PM »
- Titles that are present tense active verbs

- People who think they have "chemical imbalances" or "ADD", "ADHD", stuff like that

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #189 on: January 05, 2005, 09:06:46 PM »
when teaching and you've explained it 10 million times and they're still blinking

I love me, and you love me because i''''m the best and you''''re not, and I am so awsome.
~Toddy

« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2005, 02:27:51 PM »
When your younger sibling treats you like crap and you just want to kill them/beat them senseless
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2005, 10:17:09 AM »
Waiting for someone to reply to my Two Stupid Questions thread (besides myself). *sigh*

CW: You mean like Saving Private Ryan?  Or Annoying Chupperson Weirder?

------------------------
"We’re gonna burn a little dust here.  Eat my rubber!" - Clark (Christmas Vacation)

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/16/2005 2:58:18 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2005, 08:04:35 PM »
Yes. All the titles are "doing this" and "doing that" nowadays.

STOP THE MADNESS!

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2005, 08:37:10 PM »
Oh yeah, and WHAT'S WITH STOP THE MADNESS?!

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

---------------------------
Keyboard trick: to make your internet run faster, simply hold down the shift key and push F0.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/8/2005 6:41:32 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2005, 08:52:58 PM »

Crossing the river can be very risky, especially if you cross alone and at night..

Thick clothing increases your weight when wet and makes it hard to swim or float.

If you cross in the desert, try to travel when the heat is not so intense.

Highways and towns are very far apart, so that it could take you several days to find roads and you will not be able to carry food or water for that long; you could even get lost.

Edited by - Luigison on 1/9/2005 7:02:55 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print