Print

Author Topic: A Game for Peach!? Say It Be So!!  (Read 4724 times)

« on: October 28, 2004, 01:54:44 AM »
The official Nintendo magazine of Japan - Famitsu - was talking recently about games coming to the Nintendo DS...

THE HECK WITH IT!!

Read this GREAT article now!!!

Peach has her own solo game now, and it's comin' on the Nintendo DS!! I'm all chocked up I can't type anymore...

(A note for female Super Mario fans: You can rejoice now...)

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Sqrt2

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 02:12:17 AM »
It's about time she got her own game, as apart from SMB2 she hasn't really had any starring roles.

Hopefully Bowser will also get his own game as that be really cool.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 01:08:32 PM »
Yes, Bowser definitely should have his own game.  He could fight some other weird villain from outer space or something (not Smithy) and maybe some other enemies could help him.  But about this new game, I'm curious about what the plot will be.  Is Peach going to rescue Mario and Luigi?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 01:16:10 PM »
Psh some article... try the half page coverage with many screenshots right from Famitsu...

(Warning: the link could die at any time)

And BTW, Famitsu is not the official Nintendo magazine of Japan.  They cover all the systems.

Edited by - MEGAߥTE on 10/28/2004 12:18:03 PM

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 02:14:17 PM »
Peach steps out of the shadows just like Luigi did on the GCN. That's so exciting. The sprites for Peach look like Peach's sprites in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 03:38:34 PM »
Wow, that's really cool. I hope I can afford the DS when it comes out!

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 05:40:13 PM »
For Nintendo DS? Frankly it looks more like Game Boy Advance. Still, looks like it'll sell.

What would Scooby Doo?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 07:15:43 PM »
"(A note for female Super Mario fans: You can rejoice now...)"

That's rather useless. I'll probably get it too, since I enjoy playing as Peach. Assuming it comes out here. You act like no "female Super Mario Fans" play all the other Mario games because you can't play as Peach in most of them, or something like that, and they can suddenly play a game because it's about Peach. That just really annoyed me, that's all.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 08:39:43 PM »
I must say-I find the concept of this game very amusing, and I greatly look forward to the release of this game. Do you think that...Mario is missing...?

~~~~~
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 10:36:52 PM »
But hey I think that will be the chosen from this kingdom to know as Princess Peach to save someone or something.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 02:04:41 AM »
I didn't say that male Super Mario Fans would hate this game, I simply implied that this game would attract the female consumers more than the male ones, in a matter of speaking...

I'm sure lots of the female members here wanted a Peach game ever since their childhood...
I should know - I have a young sister who likes Peach like crazy...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 10/29/2004 4:35:55 AM
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 07:40:17 PM »
I still think you're wrong.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 11:30:44 PM »
Hope, not to be rude, but its "say it ain't so". I wanna try this game, it looks like a hybird of Super Mario Bros. 2 and Mario & Luigi: Superstar saga. Apparantly she uses a parasal as a weapon.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2004, 12:57:00 AM »
But if he'd said "say it ain't so!" that would have been implying he disapproved of the game.  He changed it for a reason.

That said, as a female SMB fan, I'd be just as eager to see a Bowser-centric game as I am to see a Peach-centric game.  Both sound awesome to me.  Too bad I wasn't planning on buying a DS, but eh, eh . . . *torn*  But no, I have not wanted a Peach game since my childhood.  What I'm holding out for is Paper Wario, heh.

(There are actually a lot of Bowser fangirls out there.  And when I say fangirl I do mean in the "he's so hawt!" sense, yes.  It's a bit . . . off.)

Edited by - Wanwan on 10/29/2004 11:59:43 PM
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 07:51:04 PM »
Pssshfftt. 99% of the people buying this game are going to be male. Trust me.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Print