Print

Author Topic: Re: Mario + Luigi Feat  (Read 3368 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: June 04, 2004, 03:10:35 PM »
Uh... there's this term, called "punctuation" which is very useful; lots of people use it, and it's part of the English language. I can't answer your question: you typed one giant sentence and I can't tell what you said.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 03:46:50 PM »
I decided to add punctuation to help the question make sense.

I was wondering. Around on a new file, "AND" was, in the very beginning, on my way to Bean Town. AND decided to head towards Yoshi Theatre on the way. I encountered a Tonoomba and the Blue Troopa. AND defeated them at only level 7 with each Ofthe. Brothers, is this insane or perfectly normal?

I guess a character named AND was in his game. I'm not sure what an "ofthe" is though.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 6/4/2004 2:49:35 PM
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 05:18:02 PM »
I believe he meant this:

I was wandering around in a new file and was on my way to Bean Town when I decided to head towards Yoshi Theatre.  On the way I encountered a Tonoomba and the Blue Troopa and defeated them. Each of the Brothers was only level 7.  Is this insane or perfectly normal?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 05:40:38 PM »
 If you couldn't tell what he meant, then you need to learn how to read.

Knock off the insistant complaining towards grammar. It's not bad to do once in awhile, but every time becomes obnoxious.

Unfortunately, I don't know what level is considered normal to defeat those enemies, though it does seem a little low, to me.

Perhaps you've gotten lucky, or you're just that good at the game?

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 02:51:29 AM »
Well I believe I might have been lucky and thanks for dissing on my grammer but if you'd read more of my stories in the story board section of Fungi Forums you'd know its no issue I was extremely sleepy. Which brings my to my new crisis. I'm stuck in M+L on the part of the game when you take Princess Peach to visit Little Fungi Town in Teehee Valley. It appears a sleeping tree has blocked the way and I normally would just figure it out but that process has become unfathomable and all I can do now is gain levels which is making the game boring. Please help me get past this tree.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 04:28:06 PM »
Well its ages since my feat and I figured out the Tree thing lol man can I be stupid.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

Print