Print

Author Topic: Valentines day!  (Read 5376 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 09:31:17 PM »
Do I taste good sadib? LoL

Sadib is... er... special. He totally ticked me off when he came back here, but I'm starting to forgive him. He CAN be a nice guy, well I think he can be.

THERE I SAID IT! Now can you spit me out?

~*Sometimes I dream I''''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 10:22:34 PM »
I feel like I have to say something here, whether I agree with the whole Valentine's day thing or not. I think that even though it may be a Hallmark holiday, it's one of the few days of the year where people are nice to each other.
So, everyone have a great Valentine's day (even Sadib)!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 10:23:54 PM »
I feel like such a fool!  I can't even leave a forum the right way!  Happy Valentine's day, until we meet again!

C''mon, ya want some of this?!!
Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 10:28:07 PM »
I'm in an ecstatic mood, so I'll just say some stuff.

LD is so good at making people not miserable, he makes me feel guilty when I'm not happy!

Luigi~lover is so unbelievably nice to everyone, it's scary!

Screech is so considerate to me.  He actually reads my stories in Story Boards, which takes a lot of guts.

CW is weird, but in a good way!  He's also good in weird way!

Let me try to say this in the most normal way possible: Sapphira is a nice person.

Everyone else is GGRREEEAAATT!!!

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 11:46:13 PM »

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe

Edited by - a guy on 2/14/2004 2:20:59 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2004, 11:47:17 AM »
Happy Valentines Day everybody! And since this is one of my favorite days(although it's not to some of you :/) I'm in a great mood. More nice things to say coming up!!

CW is a great Mod! He's totally weird, but that's what makes him cool:p.

~*Sometimes I dream I''''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2004, 02:32:05 PM »
Yay, last night it snowed in Texas!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

n/a

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2004, 05:10:02 PM »
It snowed in the Medetarranian (sp¿) too... that's scary. Ah well, it snows all the time here in Edmonton.

WHY jMAN WHY!?!?¿!*bursts into hysterical tears*

*cough*
<soft voice>
bye...
</voice>
Happy V-day, everyone!

Stupid Phil Quote #1:  The only difference between Alex and Ryan is that they both have blond hair.

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2004, 08:40:42 PM »
I knew that the actual Valentine's Day is today but schools should've still closed on Friday. For example, Lincoln's birthday. It was on Thursday but schools closed on Monday for his birthday.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2004, 08:57:37 PM »
My school was closed on Friday. Parent/teacher conferences.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Print